Unexpected dark affection

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw jimin staring at him already. Those eyes had love, affection, admiration and emotions.
He knows he stared at those eyes before but right at that moment he felt as if he found someone back in his life after many problems and tragedies.

"Hm I understand but you know what I'm angry at you" said jungkook and looked away angrily and pouted, which jimin found cute.

"Why is my baby angry at me?" Jimin said and hugged jimin from back.

Jungkook smiled secretly but maintained his angry tone and said

"Hmm you are just trying to soften me by your hug, but it won't happen this time"
Said jungkook

"No baby I don't understand why are you so angry?"

"You don't? Why couldn't you tell me all about this earlier huh? Why now?"

"Baby I explained-

"But you are my student from one year you could open up to me still you didn't I get it why you didn't do it"

"Why baby?"

"Because you don't actually love me I know you don't need to explain"

"So you think that I never loved you?"

Saying this jimin left jungkook and turned around and said

"Ok then if you think so I won't bother you anymore"

Jimin was about to go but jungkook hugged him from behind quickly making jimin stick on his place.

Jungkook closed his eyes and jimin smiled. He still knows how weak jungkook becomes when it comes to jimin.

"I am willing to do anything for us, for our baby, for our future, don't worry love, even if you are not my past you will be my present and my future I love you jimin and I want to change Park into Jeon so whenever you are ready I would gladly like to make you mine"

The both of them intertwined their hands and jungkook turned jimin around. Jungkook leaned to kiss jimin and the kiss went passionately.

After 3 years.

Yes that's it what you are expecting the both of them got married. Jungwoo and Aera are now like best siblings although they fight most of them time but that's  what siblings do right? About jungkook and jimin huh ofc they are extremely lovey dovey with each other.

"Baby I want to spend some time alone with you!"

"We are alone right now jungkook"

"Yes but jungwoo and aera always come to you whenever that want but I can't I have to work my ass all day it's not fair I also want my baby near me"

Jungkook pulled jimin by waist and jimin gasped as he fell on jungkook's lap

"Jungkook what the heck are U doing what if our kids see us?"

"So what? They should know to whom u actually belong"

Jimin laughed at jungkook's smirk just as jungkook leaned in to kiss jimin, a knock was heard on their main door.

"Fuck it who is that damn person who just ruined my whole fucking mood of fucking my beautiful husband I'm gonna kill him"

"Hey jungkookie clam down baby we can continue later"

Saying this jimin smirked at jungkook and left to open the door.

Jungkook looked down at his junior (if you know you know)

"Don't worry baby tonight you are gonna tear jiminie and he is gonna moan my name whole fucking night"

Jungkook smirked as he sat down on the couch but he stood straight up when he heard jimin calling him from downstairs.

"JUNGKOOK COME DOWN NOW!!!"

jimin's voice was filled with anger, jungkook scratched his neck did he do something wrong? Nope then why all of a sudden. Shrugging all his thoughts he came down and saw

His ex
Jennifer, whom he dated after his accident