"Heartless pain"

Jungkook wore a mask, cap and a black hoodie, without letting his real identity reveal. He sat down in his car, while his bodyguards offered to drop him at the club, but he refused. He drove the car and soon reached the club. It was 1 am. Jungkook took a deep breathe before entering inside. Although it was a club. There were private rooms too. Jungkook's heart started beating at he thought what if his Jimin was also in one of those rooms crying in pain, while someone would be raping him mercilessly. The thought made the veins in his hand pop out, and his heart started to boil in anger.

Soon he realised he placed his foot in such a disgusting place, Men? They were torturing girls in every way possible. Whether it was by beating or eating them up. The girls were moaning and crying loudly for their escape but no there was none. Jungkook's heart ached at the sight he saw. How could people be so merciless. Although he came just to get his own lover. He would make sure, the other girls should be rescued too.

He researched about the place before coming. Many rich billionaire daddies or spoiled son have their hands in this dirty giant club. So people could never go against their wish. Girls were taken out of their houses and forced to join this club, to bear pain and torture. Jungkook closed his eyes for a second not being able to take the sight infront of him. But soon he opened the, remembering he still needs to know where his lover is.

The club was pretty big, so it would take time until then, he should cover up his real identity.

All of a sudden someone patted his shoulders, make his heartbeat stop for a moment. He slowly turned around trying to get his courage all together.

"Hey man, never saw you here before, I am Alex, you new here?"

Jungkook opened his mask, knowing there was no such people who would recognise him.

"I am Jungsu, Umm yess sir I am new I joined today here itself, you know trying to get some delicious taste of pretty girls"

Although those lines felt like hot pain, coming from his mouth, he had to say those to save the poor girls and Jimin.

"Yes yes sure but you know what? I heard recently they found someone more beautiful than these pretty girls"

Although it pretty much seemed, he was talking about a boy, slightest chance it was probably Jimin, but he had to make sure whether it was Jimin or not.

"Oh is it some more pretty girl or someone else? Could you give me a short description? I am looking for someone perfect to please me"

The man grinned, ohh how much Jungkook wanted to punch and him to get rid of those golden teeths. But he placed a fake smile on his face to look friendly.

"I heard that its a boy, and trust me when I say this he is soo fragile more than these pretty girls you say, I tried him one time. He was so good. I could say it's so fun to have him. Especially when he moans. Probably you should try him sometimes, I heard that his name was somewhat um Jimin yes it was it"

Jungkook clenched his hand into a fist, after knowing the man had used his baby and ruined his pure body. Unknowing tears builded in his eyes, which was filled with rage and sorrow. But he had to play cool, which was very hard at that moment. He just wanted to cut the man's junior. That's it, so that never in his life can he ever rape someone else.

"Ohh seems like the boy is too good huh? Can I like have him tonight buddy, I'm sure you can have him any other nights?"

The man grinned once again, before nodding his head.

"Sure go ahead he is the real fun over here"

Fun?? I'll show you what fun is! First I will get what I want then I'll give what I want! No one will be there to save you from me! Just your sins will be played with you. That's it.

The man guided jungkook towards the hallway, which was also loud from girls moaning from each room. The man grinned hearing those screams as if he loved them. Jungkook wanted to kill this man so badly but he just couldn't. Soon they reached towards the end of the hallway at room 206. Jungkook's heart started beating so loudly. He was not ready to see what was waiting for him. The door opened just as they were about to knock. A man of 30 came out while Alex and him gave a grin at each other.

"Well how is it going Sam? I'm pretty sure you made him moan your name out loud"

"Nahh this boy is a very hard one. He never moans my name although he moaned everything out but just not my name"

Jungkook shut his eyes for a second not being able to digest anything they were saying.

"Ohh this is Jungsu a new guy joined today itself and Jungsu this is Sam"

"Hi Jungsu well you are so gonna enjoy this boy just wait and watch"

The Sam guy grinned at Jungkook while jungkook had to smirk.

"Sure"

Jungkook went inside the room while both of them left. He saw a voice crying inside the washroom. His heart ached hearing them. Jimin was crying unstoppably. Jungkook sat on the bed and his eyes were filled with tears too. Soon Jimin opened the door. And he understood someone else was there too. He lowered his head and walked upto the person. He said nothing nor did jungkook.

"How are you love?"

Jimin's head shot up, and his eyes widened seeing the sight infront of him. Was it for real? Or the fate was playing itself? They were once again Infront of each other? Jimin couldn't believe.

"Jungkook? You?"

"Yes love me. Now I won't let you go baby I'm so sorry that day it was all my fault I shouldn't have let you stay at home-

Jimin sat down on his lap and hugged him. They both sobbed quietly but their heart was tearing apart seeing each other after such a long time.

"If- If you found me now? Where were you all these days?"

"I tried to look for you, but I found no location. Baby where did they locked you?"

"Well they took me to a dirty house at first which was far away from the city so maybe that's why you couldn't found my location"

Jungkook sighed and looked down, tears were streaming down like rainfall.

"I am so sorry darling, it was all my fault I should have-

Jimin cupped his cheeks and their eyes met. Jimin wiped his tears with shaky hands.

"Now we are together, and I'm grateful for that"

Jungkook smiled and kissed his palms.

"I'll finally take you out of this hell. I'll try to keep my promise"

"Shh baby we can never change fate can we? And all these things happening to us, let's take this positively and believe, that these are the reasons why our love and bond becomes stronger day by day. You searching for me everyday, makes your desire to find me. My desire to see your smile everyday maybe its true we lose each other many times. That's why I'm your fear and you are my fear. It is love Hun. We love each other. I love you"

"I love you too,
Losing you made my fear grow and when we fear about someone, they become our weakness, you are my weakness love"

Love is not always about winning the person you love, it is also about the desire to get that person back even if you know you have a chance to lose, love is about winning the person you are afraid to lose.