"The pain"

Although it's been just a week, which felt like a decade for jungkook he couldn't come out of the fact that jimin was now far way from him, only he knows how much he is suffering. Jimin taught him some meaningful things in life which he never realised before and now seeing him gone taught jungkook the pain of losing someone so close to him. He smokes eventually every single night and cries his heart out. Each day he cuts his chest with a knife as a mark of defeat, which defeat?? The loss of losing the love of his life. He searched everywhere, tracked Jimin's phone but nah he couldn't find anything literally nothing.

It's the 8th day. Jungkook is sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette, his eyes closed, having the flashbacks of his beautiful life with jimin which was so beautiful. If a person stays loyal, his partner will cheat, if the other stats loyal his partner would cheat, but if both stays loyal the destiny cheats. That's what rained around jungkook's head. Nothing was wrong in their relationship. They both had strong feelings for each other. No one cared less about the other's feelings. Jungkook smiled through the pain. This was the second time they lose each other. The first time jimin lose him and now he lose jimin. Is there any way to get back together? Or is there anyway he could travel back to past? Unfortunately there wasn't any.

On the other hand.

"Uhh pl-plss st-stop it-its hurting I-i can't any-any m-more"

Screams and moans were filled in the room. Unstoppably the voice cried for help, for some peace. Aghh peace, he wish he could feel that once again in this lifetime. It almost feels impossible to feel that again. Is there any way to get back together? Or is there anyway he could travel back to past? Unfortunately there wasn't any.

The man threw the belt away and glared at the boy. Soon his glare turned into a smirk while he bend down to the boy's level who was trembling with fear. He grabbed the boy's chin roughly and made an intense disgusting eye contact.

"Look from next time just don't try to run away baby in that way we can maintain peace between us and ye when I F**k you just m**n out my name that's it nothing more just be a little good baby boy don't rest my patience because then I won't hesitate to take your life away from you"

The guy left the room making the other guy break into tiny tears. Crying also felt useless and meaningless at that moment. He was tired of crying and already died 7 days ago. Yes it is Jimin the happy mochi, who knew nothing but love and happiness now you can say he almost forgot those two words exist. He got taken away from his love once again. And this time even he got married to someone else. Yes the day he got kidnapped the man married him forcefully. Jimin was hopeless and helpless , at that moment staying alive was the best option for him so he chose to marry with a disgust and heavy heart bout now he regrets it from the bottom of heart. Maybe dying would have been the best option at that time. Does Jungkook still waits for him to come back? Does he even look for him? Or is he tired?? Nope he would never lose hope easily? Jeon jungkook never accepts defeat.

But what if one day he will forget Jimin and move on?
People change, he might too