"The End"

"But how are we even suppose to get out of here?"

Jimin asked being a little disturbed by all the noises and moans from outside. Jungkook looked at him and smiled a little.

"Don't worry love, not only will I help you to escape ill help each and every ladies here"

Jimin smiled weakly at him, while both of them held each other's hands. Both of them stared at each other's eyes but jungkook soon broke the eye contact and looked down, while biting his lips.

"What happened Hun? You look tensed!"

Jimin said with full of concern in his voice.
Jungkook shaked his head and smiled about before replying back.

"No it's just that I told my gang to switch of the lights are they late or-

Soon enough the lights turned off. Jungkook smirked in the darkness. While jimin grabbed his hands in fear, jungkook placed his palm on top of his hands, assuring he is safe with him. He moved closer towards jimin and whispered softly.

"Dont worry love you are fine with me"

Jungkook slowly moved towards the door holding Jimin's hands.

"Just follow me, that's it what you need to do"

Jungkook opened the door quietly, hearing whispers. The men along with their slaves were heading downstairs, at the same place where Jungkook met Alex. This was the perfect timing for jungkook. He went towards the back entrance with Jimin.

They quietly went out.

But suddenly two men came out of nowhere. Sam and Alex smirked at them and said

"Well what did you thought? We would trust you so easily, we knew something was just not right about you so here we are, we will torture you to death Mr Jeon"

Jungkook signalled his gang, and one of the men came and hit Sam from behind.

"Hey!!! How dare you touch him?? Leave him I said!!!!"

Soon enough jungkook pointed a gun at him and signalled another men to take Jimin away.

"Oh Alex pls think about yourself before your friend, don't worry you love to fuck girls right? I'll show you the pain they feel, I'll give your junior better treatment than them, I'll make sure you feel the real meaning of TORTURE!"

After coming back home

As soon as Jimin entered, jungwoo and Aera came to him running, while Jimin hugged them tightly.

"Where were you mama? We missed you so so so much!!"

"Mama was hurt so she was in the

After a week

Everything is fine, but Jimin is not mentally stable at all. Jungkook gave him enough space thinking he might not feel the same with sexual things anymore. Jimin was glad that Jungkook understood him well. One night they were laying down on bed. Jimin was patting Jungkook's hair while jungkook laid on his chest, with his eyes closed, relaxing. Jimin all of a sudden broke the cold silence.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

Jungkook replied with his eyes closed, not bothering to open them.

"What if I never again feel the same like I used to when you touch me? What if I always fear about it? What if-

He paused while jungkook patiently waited for him to continue.

"What if I never liked your touch?"

Jungkook paused for a while, his heart thumped at the thought of that, ofc he doesn't want to hurt his mochi, he loves him the most, and if jimin isn't ready at accepting his touch at all, then he wont distract him.

Jungkook holded Jimin's hands securely and looked at his eyes deeply admiring those cute little sensitive pupils. Jungkook forced a smile.

"Listen baby I won't force you into anything, if you don't like my touch I would eventually stop interacting physically but I won't ever leave you baby"

Soon jungkook's eyes went dark and deep like ocean, he went near jimin, while Jimin gulped back his fear.

"I won't leave you, and I'll be with you every single day until death separates us apart"

Jimin lowered his head, while jungkook raised his eyebrow not expecting this.

"Well, how did U felt while I was away?"

"I felt like the flowers didn't bloom in spring, the birds in summer didn't sing, the warmness in winter wasn't enough and-

"Jungkook you know right that it was just 2 weeks we were apart? And btw just tell it simply I don't understand you "weather" explanation"

Jungkook chuckled and shaked his head.

"The emotions I felt were too much to explain chim chim, if I say I was angry, sad and unhappy it would be too less, so let's just move on with the fact we were ever apart, and the most important thing is we are now together and we will always be"

Jimin smiled and hugged him, it was the first time in this one week, he openly smiled and he didn't even hesitate to interact physically.

Sometimes distanced relationships becomes the most closest, yes they just had a student- teacher relationship at first, it was never meant to be, if it was not for the accident, but things always happens for a reason, they never blamed their fate for whatsoever misfortune happened to them.

Life always teaches beautiful things through hard times.

THE END