"That Rainy Night"

Jungkook went to his and Jimin's fav place,him and jimin used to come here when they would be very happy or excited about something, but now? He is sad not happy, he feels melancholy the two disasters are gone from their life they will never come back to them ever, hope jimin will forgive him.

But you might wonder why is jungkook so sad right now when he should be feeling extremely happy to start a new fresh life with his love.

But he is sad why?

Because he is not sure if jimin will forgive him, for being an immature and not understanding his situation, he wants to reverse every single thing and start their life without a single problem. That's when jimin called him, he received the call.

On the other hand

Jimin was sobbing silently, Jungwoo and Aera were in their room playing, and he was sobbing badly.

"I am so sorry jungkookie I made a big mistake of my whole life I wish to start all over, I messed up my love, I promised myself not to ruin things a second time but now I'm crying and cursing myself, and now it's late but you are not home to hug me tight and tell me "love it's ok we will fight together" I miss you baby I miss you"

Jimin thought to call jungkook and jungkook received it instantly.

"H-hello jungkook where are you?"

Jimin felt jungkook crying too, hearing Jimin's words suddenly made jungkook emotional and he started crying too.

"I am sorry love I'm sorry for everything I really am, I'll make sure no third person should interfere our relationship I love you with my whole heart jimin, those bitches won't hurt us anymore i love you"

Jungkook was sniffing and saying those words which broke Jimin's heart, both were very touched.

"Where are you now jungkook?"

"I-I am at the stereo park, it's raining I'm all soaked jiminshi"

Saying this jungkook started sobbing quietly.

"Don't worry Hun I am coming just wait for me find a place for yourself"

Jimin quickly went to his kid's room

"Kids I'll be back in awhile make sure to stay good I'll send you your noona she will take care of you"

Jimin asked their neighbour to take care of them and he quickly reached the park with an umbrella.

Jimin saw jungkook was standing under a tree, which was barely helping.

When jungkook saw jimin, he forgot that it was raining and ran to hug him tight. Jimin gripped on the handle of the umbrella. Jimin was stunned, jungkook was crying his heart out and jimin was sobbing silently meanwhile the weather was crying along with them due to their pain.

"I-I am s-sorry love I-I ne-never thought this would ha-happen pls forgive me love I'll make it right just like I am you and you are me I'm nothing with you I really am n-nothing"

"I'm sorry to Kookie I'm sorry for begging like a slut I love you s-so much"

"I love you too honey"

Saying this, jungkook smashed his lips on Jimin's, and both of them kissed each other hungrily, they missed their touch, their lips and specially each other.

Both of them broke the kiss, and smiled at each other, their smile showed the pain they went through together and the love they will have forever

Jungkook offered a hand for Jimin asked lovingly.

"So shall we start again? I know what happened was nothing about our problem it was some third person we were fighting over, let's take it positively and take it as a lesson, I'll never get angry easily I promise"

Jimin smiled and nodded.

"I willingly want to give my love to you once again"

Jungkook smiled and said

"Love let's forget about everything and let's fight together till the end"

Exactly that's what jimin wanted to hear.

"Life is all about winning and losing but I'm willing to win you"