Unexpected dark affection

"Wow so you have no problem to divorce me? You really don't like me anymore huh?"

Jimin looked at the ground, he ofc doesn't want to leave jungkook but it's just something he can't go on with anymore, at first Jennifer caused a problem and now this rose he just wants to sit with jungkook and sort out every problem, it was all just a misunderstanding that's what he believes, but jungkook has anger issues he always makes decisions really quick and jimin knows whatever he was saying was just out of anger and frustration but now it was too much for Jimin he hates jungkook's anger issues he acts as if whatever he says or does it always right and jimin hates that even more.

Jimin looked at jungkook who massaging his forehead, he looked stressed indeed, this felt like a whole drama going on and both of them are tired, the problem of jungkook was that he makes decisions too quick without knowing consequences of future and about jimin, he trust people too easily just as he did with rose, without knowing if she was really pregnant with his child, he just accepted the truth.

"I can't stay here anymore I need to go out I'll come home late don't wait for me"

Jungkook said and picked his phone while leaving, it was 3 pm and jimin left to pick up the kids.

At the school

Jimin picked Jungwoo and Aera, while he was about to reach their car someone suddenly called him from behind, making him look at the person.

It was Taehyung,his highschool bestfriend.

"Oh jimin??"

"Oh taehyung my friend long time no see huh?"

"Nope my friend took busy with life oh how about jungkook did you try to make things up with him?"

"Oh no don't even ask that, yes I helped him to regain his memory but things are going wrong once again and this time it's worse!"

"Why what happened since I went to London for studying, I don't get any information about you nor jungkook everything just ended without a bye or anything, so let's meet up somewhere and perhaps talk about everything?"

Jimin smiled at his soulmate, he indeed missed this prince charming for a long time, without him he is nothing both are a important part of each other's life. Jimin nodded

"We can meet up now we can perhaps leave my kids at the play zone and we will go to the cafe just beside it, how about it ye?"

Taehyung smiled brightly, this smile can brighten any ones day and jimin loved it.

Taehyung looked at Aera and Jungwoo and smiled at them

Taehyung looked at Aera and Jungwoo and smiled at them. No offense he loves kids so much.

(That's why I love him too 😍💕🤭)

"Oh hey baby you are so cute I love your cheeks sweetheart"

Saying this taehyung rubbed Aera's cheeks, while she giggled showing her eye smile.

"Oh jiminaa looks like she got your smile then jungwoo must got jungkook's smile so cute guys"

"Well kids you play, we will have some talk"

Both of them went inside a cafe, and then sat down on a table.

"What's wrong Jimin? I thought if I don't marry him, it will be easier for you to open up to him about his past? Did it went wrong? Did he not try to understand you?"

Said taehyung, his face was filled with concerns for his Dear soulmate.

"No taehyung it's not like that after hearing my explanation, he understood my situation it went well! But now his ex whom he dated after losing his memory came back, jungkook broke up with her after finding out that she cheated on him, now she came back with her excuse her husband and cheated on her too and that she is pregnant with her husband's child and now the girl whom i had a one night stand with, she came back and now she is saying she is pr-pregnany with my child!"

Saying this jimin started sobbing lightly, taehyung patted his shoulders, but suddenly he stopped and whispered.

"J-jimin jungkook and je-jennifer"

Jimin moved her head at the speed of light and a long gasp left her mouth.