Unexpected dark affection

Jimin gasped at the scenery Infront of him, Jennifer was holding jungkook's hand and was actually trying to convince him, that's what it looked from far, and about jungkook he was trying to remove her hands, soon Jennifer dragged him to somewhere else and before leaving she smirked at jimin, ofc she did, that's what it looked, jimin was so sure she smirked at him, Jimin's eyes widened he couldn't believe.

Jimin tried to go and follow them, but taehyung helded Jimin's hands, jimin looked at him in confusion.

"Look Jimin, I know jungkook even if he was a professor I'm aware of his attitude and personality, and I know how much he loves you, he is not a guy who falls in love so easily, but once he says he loves you means he really does love you, so pleased this time, let him handle everything don't just stand with him everytime, let him also handle this situations because it's his personal matter woth jennifer so it will be better if you let him handle his own personal issues."

Jimin sighed knowing taehyung was absolutely right about it. He just nodded his head and huffed in annoyance. That Jennifer girl was getting on his nerves now.

On the other side

"Jungkook pls let's talk it out"

Saying this Jennifer once again pulled jungkook's arm making him frustrated.

"JENNIFER I DONT REALLY KNOW WHY ARE U SO FRUSTRATING, YOU ARE ANNOYING ME LITERALLY SO MUCH PLS STOP IT FOR SAKE!!"

Jennifer looked shocked, people were staring at them as if they were mad, jungkook dragged her to somewhere else.

Jennifer was about to speak, but suddenly someone called her making her stop, she gulped looking at the caller id, she looked at jungkook.

"Pick it up now"

His voice was cold and stern, he seemed uninterested. Jennifer slowly picked the call.

Jungkook signalled her to put it on speaker.

"H-hello r-rose?"

"Hey so what I called for is I'm going to meet Jimin and I'm gonna seduce him once again I'm gonna record it and show it to-

"Me? Show it to the Jeon jungkook you are so done rose!!!"

Saying this jungkook took the phone from Jennifer's hand.

"Stop all the fucking act you have been doing Infront of us U both will directly go to hell I swear!!"

Jungkook threw the phone away and glared at Jennifer one last time and went away.

(Finally end of this drama, I am eager to begin a new life with you love)