7 minutes in heaven

I'm so sorry for the wait I made sure to make it longer then the others
Characters: Chris, Madi/sister, nick and Matt x reader
Don't like don't read
This will contain: drinking, smut, cursing
Word count: 2,150
Enjoy:)
________________________________

You and your sister Madi filipowicz have a lot of similarities, but you guys have more different interests then same, like for example. She loves partying, you don't. You love spending time alone, she loves hanging out with friends. She's a morning person and you're not. But dispute your differences you love her with all your heart and would to anything for her.. well maybe not everything.

" please y/n I don't wanna go to this party alone, and plus you never get out of the house. So please for the love of god come to the party!!" Your sister says flopping on your bed and turning to you.

" I don't want to go out tonight, I went with you last time and I did not enjoy it one bit. Plus aren't your friends going to come with you anyway so what's the big deal if I don't go this one time"

" because you always say " I'll go next time" but you never do, your going to rot away in your bed if you stay cooped up in the house all the time" Madi says sitting up to look at you with her puppy dog eyes that she does all the time and it drives you crazy because she knows that you will give in and say yes to whatever her request is.

" what!! I don't say that all the time and for your information, not like it's any of your business but I'm going out next week to go to a birthday party for one of my friends from work." You say acting like her joke about you "rotting away in your bed" hurt your feelings. " plus even if I did want to go I don't have a dress to wear" you say as you lay back to lean on the head of your bed.

" pleasee I promise to make it up to you. It will be fun nicks going to be there, your friends with him right?"

" yea me and Nick are friends I guess, but I always either get lost or left behind at all the parties that I go to with you. It's not fun going to a party and you only know your sister and her friends." You say looking at her with a straight face.

Your sister doesn't say anything, but just leaves your room to go to her room. About 15 minutes pass and she comes back with a dress that you are convinced people would wear at a strip club. " I am not wearing whatever that is, it's not even going to cover my ass" you say getting up to go to your closet to grab a pair of sweats and a crop top.

" no. There is absolutely no way I am letting you wear that to a party. Dress up and it's fine I've worn this before and it covers enough of your ass. So put those away and take this dress and get ready cause we are leaving at 8:30" Madi says walking out of your room to get herself ready.

It was now 8:15 and your sister had been at you for the last 30 minutes to hurry up. You were almost ready you just had to finish putting your dress on. You put the dress on and you realized that your sister had lied to you. It in fact did not cover your ass at all.

" MADI!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU." You say running down your stairs to find her friends at the door. It was nick Matt and Chris the triplets. You have seen them before and you really liked Nick probably caused he is gay and you don't like to hangout with guys. Chris also wasn't a problem it was Matt Sturniolo. You didn't like hate hate him just when you were with him he just made you uncomfortable. He always stared at you like he was trying to undress you with his eyes.

" come on it's not that bad you look good" Nick says coming up to hug you. You don't say anything cause you know you look good you just don't like dressing up.
_________________________________
~Time skip~

When you all got there madi and Nick practically jumped out of the car that was still not fully parked. Chris soon followed after them leaving you with Matt.