i dont have a title

hey.. i'm sorry about disappearing for a long time. i just had some family stuff happen but hopefully i'll be able to start writing again.

and i'll try and get to all of your requests. i jusr don't know how soon i'll get them done

characters: you x matt

warnings: smut, cursing, teasing, praising, interrupted (no one walks in)

i think that's it but if not sorry

word count: 2046

love yall

----------------------------------------------------------

You had stayed the night at your friend nicks house. No one else was up besides you, so you decided to take a quick shower. Getting up out of nicks bed. Making sure not to wake him up. You walked downstairs and made your way to the bathroom downstairs- matts bathroom, not wanting to use nicks and wake him up.

Once you got undressed you got in the shower. Making sure it wasn't too hot or cold.

A couple minutes pass and you were almost done. But what you didn't realize was that someone had came in. You turned the water off and opened the curtain and stepped out. You turned around to grab a towel, immediately dropping it when your met with Matt brushing his teeth.

" Matt what are you doing!?" You say jumping back into the shower and hiding behind the curtain

" I'm brushing my teeth what dose it look like." He says not taking his eyes of the mirror

" well can you please get out I'm trying to change"

" your in my bathroom so why should I get out of my own bathroom? And don't flatter yourself I'm not looking" he says rolling his eyes
(after reference🤗)

" fine, just hand me a towel please this one's wet." You say throwing him the wet towel

" yeah, yeah whatever" he says handing you a dry towel from under the sink.

He hands you the towel, letting his eyes travel down your body. he lets out a low groan when he gets all the way down your body. You reach your hand out to grab the towel, Matt let's go of the towel letting it fall to the ground.

" oops" Matt says letting out a little laugh as he watches you bend down to pick it up.

you pick the towel back up off the ground and wrap it around you. once you've got all your stuff you make your way past matt.

" thanks for the towel" you say walking out the bathroom before getting stopped by matt

" i'm not done with you yet" matt says pushing you up against the door, making it close. he reaches behind you and locks the door.

" matt what are you doing? nicks going to look for me" you say trying to get free off his grip on your waist.

"what am i gonna do with you?" matt says while moving one of his hands down to cup your ass through your towel. He smiles as he brings one of his hands up to your hair. Running his hand through it softly. "get on the counter" he says into your ear, his voice seductive and demanding.

" what?" you say confused by his request.

" you heard me. I said get on the counter" he says tightening his grip on your body to move you towards the counter.

You don't say anything but just nod. As you move over towards the counter, putting your hands on the counter to help yourself get up.

" take your towel off and spread your legs" Matt says leaning against the wall to watch you intensely ( how I am fr 🤸‍♀️)