Of Solitude and Self

(I us the dark star saber and swing at the cat just he proven to be more flexible then I realized till I swing the saber and it make a purple stream that hit the cat and Megatron grab the cat by the leg and and smash him into the till I throw him but he uses his claws to stop himself I then shoot at him with my fusion cannon it hit him in the arm body and I was about to make a spear but a tree branch drops in front of Megatron and the girls)

Jaune: (off-screen) The leaves!

(Megatron, Weiss, Blake and Yang look up to see Jaune cutting down another tree branch)

Jaune: Burn the leaves!

Megatron: of course it might not have an affect on the cat but neo.

(Following his instructions, Yang fires some rounds setting the leaves on fire, with Blake using a fire clone from her Semblance, and Weiss uses her glyph to blow the smoke towards the Cat way. Jaune jumps and lands on the ground, regrouping with Megatron and them)

NeoCat: (cackles) Taking a page out of the caterpillar's book, hm? (inhales the smoke) The leaves have no effect on me.

Jaune: Maybe not, but that's not the case for Neo.

Megatron: If it worked on us then it will have an affect on you.

(NeoCat feels a sudden reaction and begins to cough, collapsing on their knees. Hallucinations of Ruby, Cinder Fall, her parents, and Roman appear within the smoke)

NeoCat: No! These cracks, these feelings! I can't... I can't!!!

(The Cat is exorcized from Neo's body as Jaune and they look on in shock. Neo, now freed from the Cat's control, runs out from the smoke and collapses on her knees. The girls, Megatron and Jaune look back at the smoke, and see the Cat has now taken on a much more monstrous form than before, becoming the Furious Cat. They leap forward and slam into the ground, knocking Megatron, Jaune, Weiss, Blake, and Yang back)

Megatron: Aaahhhhhhh.

(Megatron runs at the cat as he make his dark gauntlets and hit the cat with them striking him in the stomach and the head till he fires a duel blast at him. The Cat is then senses jaune about to attack from behind and punching Jaune hard in the gut, breaking his Aura. Juniper tries to defend him before the Cat turns around and Megatron, Weiss, Blake, and Yang charge towards him once more As Team they all fights the Furious Cat, Ruby's wooden form begins to crack. Elsewhere in the dark, Crescent Rose falls down as Ruby propels herself to go after it. Ruby's wooden form continues to crack. Ruby manages to reach her hand and grabs Crescent Rose. Ruby's wooden form finally breaks, causing a powerful bright light explosion. Megatron, Weiss, Blake, Yang and the Cat shield their eyes. The Cat looks back to see the silhouette of Ruby with her red cloak. Ruby now has her emblem brooch back on her belt. Ruby brandishes Crescent Rose, her Silver Eyes now filled once more with determination.

Weiss: Ruby!

Megatron: She back.

Yang: You're... You're you!

Blake: How?

Jaune: (grunts) She knew what she needed to be all along.

Furious Cat: (cackles) How PURRFECT!!!

(The Cat starts to pounce towards Ruby. Ruby deflects the Cat's claw attack with Crescent Rose. Ruby swings her scythe with a flurry of attacks at the Cat, now comfortable with fighting like how she used to before. The Cat tries to grab Crescent Rose and punch Ruby, but she uses her Semblance to dodge and then fire at the Cat with Crescent Rose's sniper form. The Cat is knocked back and angrily glares as Team RWBY surrounds them. The Cat unleashes their energy beam attack again, Ruby dodges while Blake slashes and dodges the Cat followed up with a Semblance-enhanced Yang punching it back. Weiss then traps the Cat's feet in ice as she launches a Nevermore summon, which the Cat dissolves with another energy beam. Ruby attacks from behind as the Cat leaps into the air. Suddenly, the Cat is surrounded by Ruby, Blake, Yang, and a multitude of Weiss's glyphs. They attack the Cat with all they got leaping off of the glyphs, before all four girls of Team RWBY launch one final devastating blow on the Cat, knocking them to the ground. And to finish him off Megatron summoned a spear and throw it right at the cat and as he fall he then summons his hummer and throws it right on him face at the spear explodes. As the smoke clears, they have been reverted back to their normal form. Team RWBY stands triumphantly over the cat)