2012: Story time

The guys share a story about Mikey's Diabetes with April and Casey
-------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Sunday afternoon, and everyone was chilling on the sofa. April and Casey were over for the day, but they really had nothing to do but just chat.

"-Yea, isn't it crazy?" Leo said as he lightly nudged April in the arm.

"I know. I can't believe that Sonic The Hedgehog is getting a 3rd movie." April chuckled.

"-Come on, Donnie. We all know that Fairly oddparents is the better show." Mikey said as he used his phone to check his blood sugars.

"No way. Jimmy Neutron is way better. This kid can do so many cool things with his inventions. Don't you think that's a little cool?" Donnie said, looking up from his phone.

"Yea, but Timmy Turner can make wishes come true. And we can all agree that Cosmo is the best character in the show." He said as he did put his phone back down.

"Now way! Wanda is way better."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Can you guys be quiet? Me and Casey are trying to sleep." Rapb mumbled.

"Doesn't sound like it." Leo said, grinning at his brother.

Just then, Mikey's phone notificated. He checked it and rolled his eyes.

"Dexcom change, little brother?" Raph asked now fully awake.

"You know it." He said as he pulled out his box of dexcoms and other stuff he needed.

"Hey guys, has anything happened with Mikey's Diabetes? Like a storytime?" Casey asked.

Mikey gave his brothers the look that said,'I have the perfect story."

"Hey, remember that Karen at Walmart?" He asked.

"Ohh yea. I remember her." Raph said.

"Can you tell us?" April asked.

Mikey started to tell the story, "OK. It all started last year........"

Last year:

"Come on, guys. Hurry up!" Leo shouted as he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Relax, mama hen. We'll get the twerps stuff." Raph said as he walked out into the main room.

The guys needed more supplies and Mikey ran out of dexcoms so they decided to go out and get some stuff. How you may ask? By using cloaking broaches of course. Thanks to Donatello, they were now able to go out in public as humans.

"Donnie, Mikey! Hurry up will ya?" Raph shouted.

"Comming!" Donnie shouted as he got their cloaking broaches.

"Mikey, get your sorry shell in here before I do it for ya!"

"OK,ok calm down. I'm comming!" Mikey called back.