Adam x fem reader - a night to remember

// request by @lioaness

//HEAVY LEMON WARNING !!!!!!!//
You were sat at home on the sofa watching tv it was 9:30pm and got a ping from your phone. You expected it to be your boss wanting to cover the night shift last minute however saw it was Adam. You and adam were really good friends and to be honest you felt a connection between you two, whether he actually felt the same was a different story. You grunted pausing your film and opening the message. Your face shocked after reading his message
Adam: sup bitch, I'm outside my godly dick needs soothing.
Your face grew a dark pink before quickly opening the door. You didn't look fancy, your hair was up in a messy bun wearing a white off the shoulder top with black pj pants. As you open the door your pushed back in ,before even greeting the man you on your ass with him on top forcing rough kisses on your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck putting as much pressure on his lips and he is yours.
"Fuck y/n you don't understand how long I've wanted to do this." He grunted in between the messy kisses. Your right hand crept down his shirt tugging at is as if to tell him to take it off. Coincidentally he was also wearing a white top, and black pants however his had designs on the bottom of his pants. Adam for fills your request and rips his shirt if his chest. You do the same leaving your chest exposed. Your face reddened as he stared at your beautiful body. "Oh fuck-" he could barely say before diving into your chest biting and sucking along your collar bone leaving love marks. You moan and pant as he mouth fucks your skin. Gently tugging his hair and you squirm In between his arms. His hands slowly glided down your body making his way down to your pants. He looks at you asking for permission to let his hand explore your unseen territory, you nod your head throwing your head back as you felt his fingers glide across your thighs.
"A...Adam...don't b...be a fucking tease !" You groan. Before you could even process what you were saying a sharp sensation tingled your body as you felt Adam's fingers caress your throbbing button, his fingers soon entering your body as he bites and kisses your neck, leaving more bruises marking his territory  for the night. Loud moans escaped your mouth, he pounded his fingers in and out of you until he suddenly stopped. You groaned in annoyance as you were so close to releasing your built up sensations.
He soon replaced his fingers with his throbbing member. Moving into a more comfortable position you're now straddling the angel, lust filling your eyes. Without hesitation he sat down on his lap feeling his member pulsing ready for the action he deserved. Adam held your waist as you moved your hips up and down, as you got closer to releasing your load so did adam, him now taking in charge of your rhythm and pace soon becoming slopping un till he slammed your waist down so you were touching, both a moaning mess as he released into you.
With adam aftercare wasn't a thing, after he composed himself and got back up, he chucked his cloths back on, looking at the you before blowing you a kiss with a smirk on his face and leaving.
I guess to him you where just another quick hookup