Adam x sinner fem reader

//angst. I know this isn't the best sorry guys!!//
A deafening scream had poured out of your mouth, tears streaming from your eyes causing your vision to blur. Lute had tried to kill you in the extermination however ended up slicing your back and stabbing through your leg leaving you to die slowly and painfully. Adam had gave clear instructions that no exterminator should lay a single hand on you or they shall face extreme consequences.

Your scream made all of hell almost fall silent. Adam could only smirk thinking his best exterminator had killed another sinners soul. However after noticing how familiar the foul and pitched scream was he had to find out who lute had managed to kill.  As Adam flew down preparing for any sinner to jump out,his eyes could only glare on you. His face filled red with fury and rage after noticing you clutching your leg, seeing Lute had left you to bleed out. Adam couldn't help but quickly fly down to save his beloved partner.
You couldn't see who it was flying down, your vision still blurred from the tears caused by the absolutely horrific agony pulsating through her body , the only thing you could do was beg for your life.Knowing the fact you couldn't run trying to save yourself, it was your only option.

Your voice filled with pain screamed
"Please! You don't understand, il do anything just please.. don't hurt me anymore.." Adam's eyes could only swell up in tears seeing how much pain you're going through. Adam quickly picked you up inspecting your body as he does so "Fuck y/n...I- I TOLD THEM FUCKERS NOT LAY A HAND ON YOU!" Adam repelled anger taking control quickly. As you laid in Adam's arms, wincing in pain from ur back, everything started fading black. "Was this it... is this where I die" you say to yourself.

Adam, Noticing ur eyes closing and your body relaxing, he knew it wasn't from comfort or that you'd fell asleep. He knew did didn't have long. It felt as if time slowed when Adam when flying to his home placing her on her stomach and finding the first aid kit to try and bandage you up. Noticing blood still pouring out your back he knew he had to call his heeler.

His heeler didn't ask questions as she knew the importance you had to Adam and did as he said, causing. A flash of light to submerge into the room. Adam and stayed next to you as you 'slept' fiddling with your hair until you woke up.

It had been a while and Adam had fallen asleep next to you waiting for you to awake. Whist opening your eyes you tried to sit up however felt glued to the bed. You were scared on why u couldn't move until you spotted Adam's head laying on your lap, his hair flat and tear stains down his face. You decided to run your fingers through his locks as you knew it was a way of calming your paranoid worried lover down.

"A-Adam.." you spoke softly grazing ur hand over his head then continuing to his hair. Adam grunts forgetting the problems which had happened all of 4 hours ago. He softly opens his eyes re collection the information he had processed and quickly kissed your hands feeling the warms of your palm on his lips.

He looked at you in the eyes with an evil and angry expression. His eyes darkened, this was a side you have never seen before. Before your able to even process the words you want to a threat slips out your angels mouth. "I'm gonna make that bitch lute pay"