𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

(𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭!)

(𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭!)

☀︎︎ - 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 7𝐭𝐡, 1999

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give a round of applause for moon jackson!", exclaimed Jay Leno and clapped. Moon stepped out and waved at the crowd. The audience cheered and clapped. Moon hugged Jay and laughed. "That's a very pretty outfit", said Jay. Moon laughed.

"Thank you", said moon and sat down. "How old are you?", asked Jay. "I'm 19", replied moon and fixed her skirt. "How are your siblings doing? How old are they?", asked Jay. "Good, good, prince is two and paris is one", replied moon.

"Any new album coming out?", asked Jay. "Well I'm working on it", said moon and smiled. "Well, you heard it here folks", said Jay. The audience clapped and cheered. "Any collaborations?", asked Jay. "Yeah, I'll only say one, it's aaliyah", replied moon.

"What's the song called?", asked Jay. "I'm going down", replied moon. "This sounds very good", said Jay. Moon laughed. "Thank you", said moon.

"You're actually very beautiful", said Jay. Moon rolled her eyes and smiled. "I know what you want Jay, I've seen your live interviews", said moon. "But if you insist", said moon and held Jay's face. Jay and moon kissed. The audience screamed. Moon stopped the kiss and laughed.

"I heard you got your belly button pierced", said Jay. "I did", said moon and stood up. Her belly button showing.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Bubbles was playing with prince and paris. Moon gently closed the large door behind her. She quietly walked towards her room. "Well hello", said michael. "Shit", whispered moon. She turned around and smiled. "Hey dad", said moon. "Don't hey dad me, what was that interview?", asked michael. "Just an interview dad, don't worry about it", replied moon.

"Belly button pierced and kissing that old man", said michael. "I'm 19, I'm a grown up", said moon and put her white furry purse in the couch. "I don't care, you're still my daughter", said michael.

"Are you mad?", asked moon and hugged michael. "I'm sorry", said moon and looked up st michael. Michael hugged her back. "How could I ever be mad at you", said michael and kissed the top of moon's head. Moon smiled.

- 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Moon was in her room and going through a magazine. Prince and paris opened the door to her room. "How? Who do you work for?", moon joked. Prince giggled.

"You want chocolate?", asked moon. She gave them 2 small pieces. Prince and paris began eating them. She smiled. "Kids! Bedtime!", exclaimed michael from downstairs.