𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

✔︎ - 2001

✔︎ - 2001

Moon woke up to screaming. She looked out the window and it was morning. She stood up and opened her door. Michael was chasing prince.

"Dad, what are you doing?", asked moon.

Prince giggled and kept running. Michael stopped to take a breath.

"It's their bath time but they don't want to- please help me get paris, my back is killing me", replied michael.

Moon held a laugh and looked for paris. Michael finally caught prince and picked him up. He went to the bathroom and the tub was ready and filled with water.

Moon took paris to the bathroom.

"Get in please", said michael.

Prince and paris got in the tub and sat down.

Michael put a green soap bath bomb into the water. Prince and paris giggled.

Moon came back with 2 towels and set them aside. She looked at the tub.

"Dad, are your allergies back?", asked moon.

Michael gasped. Moon laughed and sat next to michael.

Prince splashed some water around. Paris looked up.

Paris slashed harder causing the water to get michael wet. Michael closed his eyes.

Moon laughed and stopped as soon as water landed on her. Michael started laughing.

"Splash harder", said moon.

"No!", exclaimed michael and laughed.

Moon got up and avoided the water. Michael kept getting splashed. Michael screamed laughed.

Moon covered her mouth with her hand and threw her head back. She wheezed.

Prince and paris kept splashing. Michael made his lips in a tight line and grabbed moon by her wrist. Moon screamed and laughed.

"No!", exclaimed moon.

"Splash her! Splash her!", exclaimed michael and laughed.

Prince and paris splashed moon.

Moon accidentally slipped and fell on the tub.

"Oh shit", said michael and gasped. He covered his mouth with his hand.

Moon laughed.

after •°  ☆

Prince and paris were changed and sitting in michael's bed.

"Back in my day", said michael.

"Please don't", said moon.

"You were part of it to", said michael and rolled his eyes.

"Daddy rolls his eyes", said prince.

"Yes, your very older sister is annoying me since 1980", said michael with a smile.

Moon gasped and laughed.

Paris hugged onto a teddy bear.

Michael screamed laughed and ran out of the room. Moon chased michael.

"Run daddy run", said prince.