𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!

シ︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 27𝐭𝐡, 1991
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Janet was helping moon pick an outfit. "Okay, skirt or jeans?", asked Janet holding a skirt and a pair of jeans. Moon pointed at the light blue skirt. Janet laughed and gave it to moon. Moon took her skirt and ran to the bathroom to change.

Moon came out of the restroom with a full on blue outfit. "I'm ready!", exclaimed moon. "You look so pretty", said Janet and smiled. "Now macaulay will have his eyes on me", said moon and ran. "What- hey come back here!", exclaimed Janet.

Moon ran outside. Katherine and Joseph finally made it. "Mema! Pipa!", exclaimed moon and towards them. Moon hugged them. Katherine laughed. "Hello sweetheart", said katherine. Joseph put his hand on top of moon's head and messed up her combed hair.

"Pipa, I just combed my hair", said moon. Joseph laughed and walked away. A camera man was filming the whole thing. This will definitely go on youtube in the future. Janet waved at the camera.

Macaulay ran towards moon and stood behind her. Moon turned around and laughed. "Your hair is a mess!", exclaimed moon. Macaulay waved at the camera. Michael came with toy guns filled with water. He gave one to everyone.

Katherine and Joseph sat down on a bench and watched. "Ready...go!", exclaimed michael. Macaulay sprayed moon. Moon screamed and laughed. "You owe me a new outfit after this", said moon and sprayed macaulay.

Moon ran away. Macaulay filled a bucket with cold water. He held the bucket and made his way towards Janet. He spilled the entire bucket on her. Janet gasped and laughed. Moon covered her mouth with her hand. Michael laughed.

Janet sprayed water at michael. Michael screamed and ran away. Moon laughed. Katherine laughed. "Hey michael!", exclaimed macaulay. "What?", asked michael. Macaulay pecked moon's cheek and ran away. Moon smiled.

Michael gasped and chased macaulay with his toy gun in his hand.