Chapter 10

Wu He looked like an old god. It was obvious at a glance that he had a strong background and was confident.

Now even if you say something wrong, as long as you say "cut", it will not appear in the feature film.

But Lu Shijian was the most popular among the guests, and the program staff treated him respectfully. When he spoke now, he looked like he was going to fight Wu He in the ring.

These two people are famous as "twins" in the entertainment industry. Not only do they look similar, they also have the same acting skills. Fans have been at odds for many years. In the past two years, when Wu He's career went downhill, it was rare to see the two fans fighting.

Now with these remarks, it can be seen that the relationship between the two is really not good as rumored.

Everyone was sitting on the chairs, not daring to express their anger, not even daring to look around.

"It's begun." Li Mu said, coming to the window.

The room became lively again, and all the guests except Wu He and Lu Shijian came to the window.

As soon as the time came, the staff started selling.

There are many residents in the town, but they rarely buy these high-priced fruits. The normal-priced fruits from other stores are in line with their consumption habits.

But now there are many Internet celebrities and fans joining in the fun, and the target customers of Li Mu's fruit boxes and oranges are exactly them.

Although the program crew clearly stated that no one could make fun of someone, they still got the favor from the fans in the end.

But the final result did not come out. Li Mu did not dare to take it lightly and kept his eyes locked on the show team's stall.

Soon, people passing by stopped from time to time.

The guests were upstairs and couldn't hear clearly what was going on downstairs. They saw a girl take out her mobile phone and scan the QR code of the program group.

"Today's first order is Teacher Li's fruit box!"

Someone shouted.

Fruits from other groups are also being sold one after another, but when Li Mu's fruits have been bought, there are still more than half of the fruits on the table.

"The first place is newly announced, and it is the group of Li Xi's kid from our room four."

Li Xi was sitting on the carpet playing at the moment. After hearing the result, he jumped up with joy and went straight into Li Mu's arms. .

"First!"

After saying that, the cub kissed Li Mu on the cheek, and there was some drool on Li Mu's face.

After the kiss, both father and son were stunned for a moment.

Since Li Xi transformed into a 2-year-old cub, although she often acted coquettishly to dispel Li Mu's suspicion, this was the first time she expressed her emotions so directly.

In addition to being a little unaccustomed to it, the cub secretly watched Li Mu's reaction for fear of being disliked by Li Mu.

After all, if he kisses Wu He...

there is no such possibility, and it is impossible for him to get close to Wu He.

Li Xi felt relieved when he saw that the expression on Li Mu's face did not change.

But Li Mu, who was holding the cub, was just meditating. After so long, he still couldn't understand why the cub suddenly changed.

From the "naughty kid" before, he has become such a well-behaved person now.