Chapter 39

"Don't act rashly first," Qi Wei said, "Li Tong's friends should all know you."

Li Mu was a little confused: "I have nothing to do with Li Tong's friends, how could they know me."

Li Mu never said Li Mu loves to participate in various activities. Apart from various cocktail parties and banquets, Li Tong's friends can't figure out how they know him.

Qi Wei's drunkenness dissipated a little, and she said in an unyielding voice: "Aren't you going to participate in the variety show invested by Xia Li Entertainment?"

After hearing this, Li Mu woke up and put down the wine glass in his hand.

Qi Wei clicked his tongue and said, "I watched your show. It's hard to pretend that you don't know Lu Shijian, right?"

Seeing that Li Mu ignored him, Qi Wei became more and more enthusiastic as he talked. As a viewer from a God's perspective, Qi Wei found it funny that Lu Shijian didn't know that Li Xi was his son, and was jealous of Wu He every day.

"Okay," Li Mu frowned and said, "Don't mention this again."

When Qi Wei wanted to persuade him to drink, Li Mu said quietly: "The person you just laughed at won't let me drink with you."

"Damn!" Qi Wei immediately cursed, "This is vindictiveness."

Li Mu rolled his eyes at him and said, "From now on, I refuse to drink with you, it's not safe."

After all, Qi Wei was at fault for this matter . , so he pushed the wine glass away and stopped trying to persuade Li Mu.

Li Mu and Qi Wei were sitting in the booth, with only one Omega accompanying them. Li Mu smiled at him, and then said to Qi Wei, "What should we do now?" "

Oh, right." Qi Wei came to the side of the accompanying boy. Say something in his ear.

After a while, the boy accompanying him took the wine glass to Li Tong's friend's table, and within a few minutes they were chatting happily.

The two of them hid in the booth, afraid of being seen, but their eyes were always locked in that direction.

Qi Wei was a little close to Li Mu, but Li Mu was smelled by the smell of alcohol on his body and wanted to stay away from him.

"Li Mu." Qi Wei suddenly shouted, "I remembered."

"What?" Li Mu didn't understand and didn't listen to Qi Wei's words very seriously.

Now that he was a little more awake, Qi Wei said, "I remembered the day I got you drunk."

Li Mu was not very happy when he mentioned it again. He looked at Qi Wei warily and said, "Don't even think about denying it."

Angered by his friend's disgusted look, Qi Wei yelled, "Although you are doing bad things with good intentions, you both like each other, so I can be considered as equal to the merit." It ca

n't be offset.

Li Mu felt angry when she thought of Lu Shijian's caring attitude. It was obvious that the two of them could have a better start.

But remembering that neither of them seemed to take the initiative, without Qi Wei's "meddling", this beginning would probably not have happened.

At that moment, Li Mu felt relieved.

Just when he was about to say something, Qi Wei spoke again: "Don't interrupt, let me finish."

Qi Wei continued the topic and said: "You know, I will never force my people to go swimming with me. That's right."