Chapter 52

It has been a troubled time recently. Although Li Mu promised to give Lu Shijian a title, the two of them have not made it public for the time being.

Lu Shijian communicated with his team in advance, and the public blog post has been written.

As if it was not enough, he showed it to Li Mu again, ready to send it at any time.

The words are concise, and the cause and result of the matter are written clearly, but Li Mu and Li Xi are well protected.

Li Mu took one look and said, "Let's tell the truth."

Lu Shijian scanned it again and said with satisfaction, "It's the truth. It's you I'm pursuing. Later, after we broke up, you found out that we had Zaizai. We'll see you again after many years." The temperature is rising, so we decided to get together, live together, and get the certificate."

Of course, the subsequent steps were not written down, but Lu Shijian said it out in one breath, looking at Li Mu expectantly, as if afraid that he would regret it.

Li Mu:...

Looking at Li Mu's speechless expression, Lu Shijian suddenly realized: "Do you think I'm not pursuing you?" The

cub over there was about to wake up, Li Mu immediately covered Lu Shijian's mouth, and then He got out of bed and came to the cub's hospital bed.

As soon as Li Xi opened his eyes, he saw Li Mu's face. He stretched out his hand happily and said, "Papa, give me a hug."

After picking up the cub, Lu Shijian lowered his eyes. It seems that he really wants to pretend to be vulnerable, but that face is really not suitable for such an expression.

"Do you love me or the baby the most?" Lu Shijian asked.

The cub didn't know what death was, but like Lu Shijian, he looked at Li Mu expectantly.

Li Mu didn't hesitate at all: "Baby."

He said and kissed the cub on the face.

Li Xi was so happy that he hugged Li Mu's neck tightly.

Lu Shijian seemed to have already thought of this answer, and his face still had the unskilled and sad expression just now: "I am different, I love you the most."

Li Mu and the cub were stunned for a moment and looked straight at it. Looking at him.

Seeing that the cub hadn't reacted yet, Li Mu glared at Lu Shijian and said, "What nonsense are you talking about in front of the baby!"

Unexpectedly, the cub didn't have the slightest hint of jealousy and said to Lu Shijian, "I love Papa the most too!"

-

Li Tong The impact of the incident was so great that Li Jiahe's ashes were sent to the cemetery for burial a few days after the memorial service.

Like all funeral scenes in movies, it rained on the day of the burial.

The weather was bad and it was not suitable for the cub to appear outdoors, so Lu Shijian asked Shang Jue to help take care of it.

The two held an umbrella together and watched the staff place the urn.

Li Tong's life and death are unknown, and You Tao has been in the hospital for who knows how many days. People who have visited her say that You Tao is crying so much that she can't even open her eyes.

Naturally, they did not come to the scene when Li Jiahe was buried today.

You Tao is one of the earliest artists of Xia Li Entertainment. She is very good-looking and has good acting skills. In the crowded entertainment industry, everyone wants to grab this kind of talent.