Extra 3

"Let's Go!" The main film has been aired and achieved very good results. So netizens encouraged the program team to create a small side story to explain the situation of each group of guests.

The content that unscrupulous netizens want to see is as follows -

1. A column on the rule of law where former celebrities became prisoners.

2. A family of three whose baby accidentally becomes a lover.

Although the program team knew that everyone was making trouble, they still recorded the postscript of the program in response to the request of the majority of netizens.

Of course, the legal education column is not within the scope of business.

When Li Mu received the invitation to record, he discussed it with Lu Shijian and decided to record it at the home where they currently live.

It's just that Lu Shijian had a job that was scheduled early that day, and he couldn't come back until dinner time to participate in the recording.

After hearing the doorbell ringing and opening the door, Li Mu saw Gao Yue standing at the door with Mu Keyi, followed by a bunch of cameras.

Wu He would definitely not be able to participate in the show if something happened, so Gao Yue thought of bringing Mu Keyi. Playing with the cubs just happened to be lively and lively. Plus they were all in Yucheng, so Li Mu agreed.

After entering the door and changing his shoes, Gao Yue saw the scene inside the house.

"What's going on?" Gao Yue asked.

Mu Keyi, who had changed her shoes, had already run to Li Xi: "Brother."

Li Xi was standing in the living room, hugging Lychee pitifully and saying nothing.

"I made some mistakes," Li Mu explained, "I just said a few words to him, and I felt a little wronged."

After transferring to school in Yucheng, the cub became much more cheerful and made many friends. But at home, my only friend is Lychee.

After having lychee, Li Mu and Lu Shijian felt much more comfortable raising their children. But today Li Mu saw that the cub followed Lychee every day and something happened.

He usually imitates Lychee barking, but Li Mu just thinks that children are good at imitating and doesn't take it to heart. Today the cub almost imitated lychee eating, and Li Mu was so frightened that he quickly picked him up.

Li Mu has always been intolerant of cubs, and today he gave him a lot of reason. His expression was serious, and although he didn't say anything harsh, it still scared the cubs.

The cub responded to Mu Keyi in a low voice and did not dare to speak loudly.

Li Mu secretly paid attention to his cub, but before he made any move, Gao Yue's reaction was very strong.

"You coax him, I'm so anxious." Gao Yue said, coming to Li Xi.

During the time when the recording was over, Li Mu took his cubs and Gao Yue to have dinner together twice, and the two are now very familiar with each other. So after Gao Yue came over, the cub automatically walked into Gao Yue's arms.

But since he was in Cao's camp and his heart was in Han, the cub's eyes unconsciously looked at Li Mu.

"Okay, come and eat." Li Mu said to the cub.

After hearing this, Li Xi immediately got off the ground and ran to Li Mu hugging his legs.

"Food? What kind of food?" Gao Yue's focus was here.