Extra 2.5

After this night, Lu Shijian naturally moved into the master bedroom where Li Mu was, and also took away half of Li Mu's wardrobe.

But it only lasted a week before Lu Shijian joined the group.

Li Mu was used to living alone. When Lu Shijian first moved in, he fantasized about finding some excuse to let Lu Shijian leave every day. Now that the person is really gone, the painting in his hand has just been started, and no more strokes have been added for more than a week.

Boring as hell.

Even playing with his mobile phone couldn't cheer up Li Mu.

Although the two of them had a relationship of nurturing and being nurturing in name, Li Mu knew that he could not bring anything to Lu Shijian now.

But Lu Shijian was actively playing the role of being "kept", reporting his whereabouts to his sponsor every night, coaxing him to the point of being itchy.

[I will be filming at the beach all day tomorrow. ]

Li Mu was watching a movie when this news from Lu Shijian came through. The male and female protagonists on the screen were standing on the beach covered with sunset, telling each other their love.

Li Mu's heart was moved.

He immediately asked Lu Shijian: "Can I go visit the class?"

As soon as the message was sent, Lu Shijian received the location.

-On

the second day, after Li Mu changed his clothes, he sprayed on the newly bought perfume and took a taxi to the beach where Lu Shijian was filming.

In order to chase the sky, the crew went to the beach before dawn.

When Li Mu arrived, the crew had already finished filming a scene.

This drama is a college idol drama. The second male lead played by Lu Shijian is in love with the female protagonist. The scene at the beach is the scene where the protagonist group goes on a trip and Lu Shijian confesses his love.

When he arrived at the scene, Li Mu found out that the male lead in this drama was Wu He.

After being brought into the RV by Lu Shijian, Li Mu couldn't wait to ask: "Why didn't you tell me that you and Wu He were on the same crew?" "

If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been able to join the crew." Lu Shijian put a cup filled with warm water on Li Mu In front of him, the voice said without any fluctuation.

The two have been rivals for many years. Wu He reacted with rage when hearing Lu Shijian's name, while Lu Shijian reacted with yin and yang.

Li Mu was used to it and asked as if he didn't understand: "Why do you say that?"

Stopping his movements, Lu Shijian looked at Li Mu and said, "Because in this drama, the heroine treats me as her A substitute."

Oh, Li Mu knew that he was about to fall into the Shura field again.

Taking a tactical sip of water, Li Mu brainstormed and frantically thought about how to answer this question.

Li Mu looked at Lu Shijian cautiously, with sincerity in his eyes: "Let me take a closer look."

"What are you looking at?" Lu Shijian asked.

"Look at how you two look alike," Li Mu blinked, looked at Lu Shijian carefully, and said seriously after a while, "They don't look alike." After

living with Lu Shijian for a while, Li Mu seemed to be able to tell from the corners of his mouth. Show his mood at the moment.

After seeing that the corners of his mouth were no longer tense, Li Mu guessed that he should have passed this death test, and couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.