Chapter 31

"Papa!" After seeing Li Mu, Li Xi quickly broke away from Shen Rong's arms and ran towards Li Mu.

After protecting the cub, Li Mu looked at Li Tong unkindly: "Go crazy and go back to your company. Don't act arrogantly on the show team."

"Who do you think you are?" Li Tong laughed, with a look in his eyes. The irony is strong.

"Who am I?" Li Mu also chuckled, "I am the legitimate heir of Xia Li Entertainment."

"Heir?" Li Tong's tone was obviously disdainful.

Li Mu had no extra expression, just looked at him coldly. In fact, he was not very confident in saying this, but looking at Li Tong's increasingly darker face, Li Mu knew that he had guessed it right.

Li Jiaming asked Li Mu to work in the company more than once, and his tone still favored Li Mu taking over the company.

Based on Li Mu's understanding of Li Jiahe, this company was funded by Xia Yueqian, but the main reason was that Li Tong was very unsatisfactory.

Not to mention his poor management skills, although there was little news from the outside world, Li Mu knew that Li Tong's misappropriation of public funds had already reached Li Mu's ears over the years.

Of course, these things were eventually solved by Li Jiahe, but so many years were enough for Li Jiahe to realize that Li Tong was just mud that couldn't be helped up the wall.

Therefore, Li Jiahe set his sights on Li Mu again.

During the past four years, Li Jiahe contacted Li Mu many times intentionally or unintentionally, but was rejected by Li Mu.

And if Li Tong had established a firm foothold in Xia Li Entertainment, he would not have come to the "Let's Go!" program team to increase his presence and try to make Li Mu unhappy.

Therefore, in the confrontation between the two, Li Mu's momentum gradually gained the upper hand.

But soon Li Tong noticed Li Mu's actions to protect the calf, looked at the cub in his arms and counterattacked: "According to dad's style, if you want to return to the company, you can't have this little bastard in your arms. I advise you. It's best to contact his other father as soon as possible."

As soon as Li Tong finished speaking, the expressions of the people around him began to become subtle.

On the one hand, he felt that Li Tong was very uneducated. On the other hand, he categorically called Li Xi's "other father", obviously knowing whose child Li Xi was.

"Don't worry about it," Li Mu said with an expression that seemed not to be affected by these words, "After all, I believe that with Li Jiahe's size, if he can accommodate one, he can accommodate the second.

" Mu couldn't bear to talk about his cub, so he said something specious, and Li Tong quickly understood.

When leaving with the cub in his arms, Li Tong's expression was very angry, while Li Mu's calm demeanor declared his victory.

The father and son were walking on the bustling street. When Li Mu was distracted, the cub's voice sounded.

"Papa, what is a bastard?"

Li Mu's heart suddenly began to sting, and he realized that he did not win, but lost completely.

But it was hard to show emotions in front of the cub, so he pinched his face and said, "Xi Xi is daddy's baby."

What a bastard.

Sure enough, when the cub heard this, he became shy, hugged Li Mu's neck and said, "Papa is also my baby!"