If I Smile Then They'll Die!?

"Do I really have to do this?" Asked Shoko Todoroki in a monotone voice. She was being dragged down to the common area of the Class 1-A dormitory by Katsuki Bakugo. "You owe me one after that stupid interview!" the explosion boy yelled.

The two of them saw Shoko's boyfriend and Katsuki's rival, Izuku Midoriya sitting alone at the dining table going over his hero notes and how he can incorporate certain moves into his arsenal. "Just stick to the script, Icy-Hot." Katsuki said as he gave Shoko one final shove. The heterochromatic girl raised her right arm to generate falling snow above them. One flake landed on Deku's nose and pulled him out of his studies. "What the-"

He didn't get a chance to question it as his chair was quickly turned to see his girlfriend in a... strange, unnerving but not unwelcome position. Shoko had her left hand on his chair next to his head, keeping him pinned. She stood over the greenette in a slightly leaned forward position, giving him a view of her cleavage. He started blushing madly as he looked into her eyes and saw her seductive smile. The words out of her mouth would hit the nail on the coffin. (Literally)

"You seem stressed~ Don't ruin that adorable face with a sad look, Izu~"

Izuku was seeing stars, bubbles, snowflakes and an angel all at once. And what she said to him completely overloaded his brain. "Ahh... uhh... huuhhh...?" His face turned bright red as he sputtered and babbled in... whatever he was feeling right now. He looked like a tomato with a really flustered face! "Izuku?" Shoko asked in concern as she gently held his cheeks, which definitely did NOT help. Izuku fell to the ground with steam coming out of his ears and spirals in his eyes. Izuku.exe has stopped working.

"AHAHAHAHA!! GLAMOROKI STRIKES AGAIN!!" Katsuki laughed hysterically by the doorway. The entire scene played out exactly as he imagined, and he was crying tears of joy while squeezing his sides. He was so over the moon that he lost control of his quirk and turned himself into cackling tornado. He continued laughing like a lunatic before finally crashing into the wall and falling to the floor next to Izuku with a largr bump growing out of his spiky blonde locks. He was knocked out with the widest open-mouth grin and white eyes devoid of pupils. Katsuki.exe has stopped working.

The commotion caught the attention of the class rep, who rushed downstairs to the source of the commotion. "What in the world is happening!?" Iida asked. He saw Deku and Bakugo unconscious and Shoko between the two of them with ice packs. "Todoroki, what happened to Bakugo and Midoriya!?" he asked with his signature hand chops.

"...I smiled, and they died."