death it's a simple thing

Alek pov

I felt her body stiffen once I started to rub her back.

I felt her breathing become slower and I knew she was done vomiting.

I pulled her back from the toilet and flushed it I sat her on my lap and wiped off her face.

"It's ok" I say gently caressing her face.

"No no it's not it's far from ok" Esmè says shaking her head tears falling.

"Look I'm sorry for killing Mr Thomas but he fucking deserve it for touching you" I say griping her hard.

Even just thinking about what he would have done to her makes my blood boil.

"But you didn't have to kill him we could of just told the police they would of handed it" she says lifelessly.

"But not in the right way they would of just gotten him fired maybe but he deserve ok" I say hopeing she will understand that I did it all for her.

I would kill everyone in the world if it ment keeping her safe.

"I did that to protect you Esmè" I tell her.

"There are others was you could have protected me Alek and you know that" she says emotionlessly.

She gets up off of my lap and heads to the bedroom I soon follow.

She picks up her phone her parents number displaying on the screen.

"Can I answer"she said looking at me for reassurance.

"Of course" I said feeling sad about the fact she thought that she has to ask me for consent to call her parents.

"Hey I'm fine we're OK just a liitel shaken up that's all" she said answering the phone.

"Yeah love you see you at the funeral"she says before hanging up.

She then puts her hand on her head and makes a pained face.

"My head still hurts I'm going to go back to bed" she says getting back into bed.

I walk out of the bedroom and continued to watch TV.

3 weeks later.

It had been a very hard last few weeks Esmè mostly stayed in bed and I've kept my distance from her she is far from the happy bubbly girl I ment.

I miss the girl she use to be.

Today is the day of the funeral I know Esmè didn't want me to go but it would be suspicious if I didn't go.

"Are you ready we have to go soon" I saw walking into our bedroom.

I saw her still in bed starting at the ceiling.

"Esmè we need to get going or we will be late" I tell her.

She shakes her head and says "I dint think I can go it'd all just to much" she says.

"Esmè you have to go your his favourite student it would be crazy if you didn't go" I tell her.

She refused to move so I pulled her out of bed.

"No get dressed" I shouted at her.

After 20 minutes she came our in this beautiful black dress.

The dress.

I walked up to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"You look so beautiful baby" I say slowly kissing her she didn't kiss me back but I was fine with that.

"God I just want to fuck you raw right here" I said kissing her neck.

"Can we go now please" she said in a quiet voice while looking down.

We shortly arrived at the funeral the church was packed I can't belive this many people liked this son of a bitch.

"Mum dad" Esmè said running up to her parents.

They all hugged eachother will love.

"I've missed you guys she says not wanting to let go of them.

"Esmond I hope you are treating are baby right" her father said to me.

"Oh I'm treating her like the princess she it" I say grabbing her and pulling her towards me.

We walked inside and there were seater reserved for us like we where fucking celebrities oh yeah they are famous I always somehow managed to forget that.

Lucky for me there where no cameras here.

The service began and people where giving there condolences to this fuck heads family.

As we where half way through the service I could see Esmè becoming very  pale looking.

"You ok baby" I ask putting my hand on her stomach.

"Yeah I'm fine" she says quickly.

I leaned back in my seat still keeping an eye on her.

Then all of a sudden she leans over and vomits all over the floor.

I put my hand on her back and take her outside her parents shortly followed.

Once we where out side she continued to vomit untill she could anymore.

"I think I should take you back home" I say grabbing her and raring her to the car and putting her into the back seat.

"You guys guys should go back she's in safe hands" I tell them.

"Are you sure we should stay over for a while make sure she's ok" her mum suggested.

"No really it's fine go back inside" I tell them.

They walked back inside as I got into my car and drived away.