Chapter 3: The First Encounter (3)

This story doesn't have much reader since I'm sure the story is very bad written and also cringe in some ways... For me that is.

Once I learn better in English and making stories I will rewrite this! ^^

But for now I'll continue both of my book first👌.

_______________________________________

"Haaa...."

"Are you okay brother?"

"No."

Reynold is worried, very worried. His brother had been sighing for the nth time in just an hour.

Their days are like usual, but the only difference is that Adam finally got some friends.

Which are the children Reynold introduce him to.

After almost 2 weeks knowing each other, Adam seem to have open up a bit more toward them.

Their parents never find out, yet. But their grandparents did.

The grandparents was so happy when they receive news from Reynold that Adam is socialising with more children.

Their reaction are kinda exaggerating though....

***

"Oh I'm so proud of you our dear Reynold!"

"Continue teaching your brother how to socialise and see the light outside! He's going to be an emo again if he doesn't step outside at all."

***
Reynold couldn't say anything at all that time even though he wanted to say his brother is not emo.

Though his brother is indeed acting similarly... That's why he didn't say anything against it.

Back to the present_

Today the parents aren't around and out of the kingdom.

Adam are free for the time being but was kept in his cell most of the time.

Of course in truth Reynold actually had been sneaking out with him every chance they got and meet with the others.

The thing is, the difference today was that Adam doesn't want to budge from his cell.

"Brother, are you sick?"

"No, why?"

"Then why don't you want to come out?! The others are already waiting!"

"I don't feel like it... They're boring."

"How could you say that?!"

Reynold look at his brother in a mixture of shock and confusion.

He was sure his brother has been enjoying their time outside together with the other children.

He was even smiling from time to time even if it subtle. And he never smile before this!

But right now, he's saying spending time with them is boring?

"Which part of it is boring for you? I will try to fix it!"

"Why would you need to fix it? You can fix boring things?"

"...."

"No?"

"N-no but-!"

"So that's a no."

Without any other things to say, Adam went back to the corner and sit down, taking a nap yet again.

Since he usually doesn't have things to do other than resting, he would prefer using it to take a nap instead of playing.

Reynold sigh exasperatedly seeing how his brother doesn't even bother to explain why he isn't going out today.