CHAPTER FOUR: is she fucking stupid?

"We're having a memorial for Wes." Amber told her as they entered the house. "Max!" Some people shouted. "For Wes?" Max asked. "Oh god, you don't know."

"Don't know what?" Max questioned. "Max..." Tears formed in her eyes, but they couldn't spill, since she was disterupted. "Max! Hey."

"Hey, Liv." She hugged the girl. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" She asked. "No, you're good." Max smiled at her. "Come on, we missed you."

Liv took Max's hand into her own and dragged her to the kitchen. "To Wes!" Some people shouted as they drank. "Shots? Really? This is supposted to be a memorial."

"Well, this is how I mourn and distract myself from the looming spectre of death." Chad explained and Max scoffed. "Hey, we're low on beer."

"Alright. There's more in the basement. I'll go get some." Amber walked away. "Is she fucking stupid?" Max asked and Mindy nodded, following Amber.

-

"Fucking asshole!" Liv said as she walked past Mindy and Max, who looked at Chad. "Jeez. What did you do to her?" Max asked. "Good job." Mindy joked. "Fuck you, Mindy."

He got up after a moment and picked up his jacket. "Don't do it. Don't go outside after her." Mindy told him. "She's not texting me back."

"Because she's probably dead." Mindy said and Max's eyes widened. "Mindy!" She scolded her. "Jesus, Mindy. That's my girlfriend and I love her."

"Was your girlfriend." Max rolled her eyes and walked back to the kitchen. She took a beer and drank it until she heard shouting. "Tara!" The people shouted and she quickly walked to the front door.

"Tara. Hey." She hugged her and gave her a quick kiss. "Tara." Amber walked up to them. "Hey, what are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around" She asked. 

"I need my spare inhalator." Tara looked at Max. "Why? Where are you going?" Tara was about to speak, but than she looked at Amber and than at Sam. "t's fine, don't tell us. I get it, just be safe, okay?"

Tara nodded and Max helped her up the stairs. "It's in my room." She said. Alright, everyone. Thanks for coming, but the party's over!" Amber shouted. They protested and Max sighed.

"Get the fuck out, everyone!" She shouted and it made a few people leave, but not all of them. "Hey, hey, hey! Hello! Can we cut the music, please? Uh, hi, gen z. How are you? Uhm Sam, Tara and Max have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here, which makes this place a huge murder target. So, if I were you, I would probably leave."

Someone threw a cup at him, so he sighed. "Okay, I tried to be nice. Get the fuck out! Please, get the fuck out! Thank you. Thank you all. I'm saving your life."

Amber and Max helped Tara up and they made it to her room. She opened a drawer in her table and took the inhalator, passing it to Tara.

The three walked back to the living room and saw Mindy on the floor, unconsious. "What did you do to her" Amber shouted at Sam, who sat next to MIndy. "It wasn't me. I didn't do anything." Sam defended herself. "Is she okay?" Max shouted.

"What the fuck?" Glass shattering made them all turn around and see Richie. The creepy dude, who magicaly appeared here right when the murders started.

"Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam asked. "Stay the fuck back! I don't fucking trust you!" Max yelled at him and he stayed in his spot.

"I just went to the basement to get some beer." He put his hands up in defense. "You went to the basement alone?" Max took Tara's hand and interlocked their fingers. "I asked her to come with me. She said no!"

"Stay the fuck back!" Amber shouted at Liv, who ran in the house with bloody hands. "I was with Tara and Max, but the rest of you were wondering around. One of you is the fucking killer!"

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv whimpered. "Why are your hands covered in blood?" Max asked as she and her girlfriend took a step back from the girl. "What? I found Chad. I found Chad and he's.."

"You're fucking lying." Amber said. "No!" She tried to deny. "You're the killer." Richie fake realized. "No, I'm not!" She panicked. "Liv, stop. Liv, just stop!"

"Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" She yelled, but it was too late, since Amber already pulled out a gun and shot her right in the head. "I know. Welcome to act three." Max screamed as tears left her eyes and Amber turned to Sam.

"Run!" Richie yelled and Amber tried to shoot him, but Max redirected her gun, making her miss. Amber turned to her sister and pushed two fingers into her wound, making it reopen and bleed. "Fuck you."