CHAPTER SIX: ew.

"How did you know?" Sam asked. "What? About your father? I mean it's a small town and your mom's a drunk! I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. I've been obsessed ever since our parents bought this house. We realized pretty quickly we had the same ideas."

Max realized her sister was long gone. Ever since they moved to this fucking house. She noticed something wasn't right with her, but she would never think of this. But, who would?

"It wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you either. But I guess being a sexually available woman is supposted to be empowering these days." He chuckled. "Fuck you!"

"Well, now you're just quoting the original." He chuckled again. "But it wouldn't work with just you, Sam. See, we had to bring back the legacy characters to make it matter." Max followed Sidney's eyes and saw a knife.

"Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee! Dewey had to die to make it real. To show that this wasn't just some bullshit sequel. Because our movie has fucking sticks! Because anyone can die in a requel"

Sidney tried to grab the knife, but Amber was quick to stab her in the stomach and throw her on the floor. "Sit the fuck down!" Richie shouted at Sam and Max, who tried to go and help Sid.

"I'm so sorry, Sid. We can't let you live. This time, the fans are gonna be the ones to win. That about cover it?" He asked. "Nailed it, baby." Amber nodded. "Ew." Max whispered.

"Get Tara out of the closet. We gotta start staging the bodies." He smiled. "You really should've listened to Dewey! He nailed it at one! Dude, look at the love interest. Are you fucking stupid? I even had you convinced it could be your sister!"

"She's not here." Amber called out and Max let out a breath of relief. "The fuck you mean she's not here?" Richie's smile faded. "She's not here!"

"I untied her. I guess you're not as perusasive as you thought." Suddenly a ringtone made them all jump. "That's for you."

"Yeah, like your little sister's gonna make a difference. Amber! Find her, she couldn't have gotten far!" He yelled. "I can't find her." Then they heard a thud. Amber fell and than some banging and Amber screaming.

Tara was beating her up. Max didn't have a single idea how, but she was glad she did. "Amber?" Richie walked towards the door and Sam quickly got up. He tried to shoot, but she redirected his gun.

Sam and Richie walked out and Max hid behind a wall as she watched Amber walk back into the kitchen. She quickly walked to the living room and found Tara. "Oh my god, Tara! Are you okay?" She whispered.

The latina nodded. "Yeah. Just give me a minute." Max and Tara sat on a couch, embracing. But than, Max heard gunshots and Amber's screams. She started crying again, becuase she knew what's going on.

Tara hugged her tighter, trying to comfort her girlfriend, who could hear her sister dying. After a minute or two, it stopped. The only thing anyone could hear were Max's sobs.

Max helped Tara up and they wanted to go there, but they heard someon rolling down the stairs and than grunting.

When it all stopped they walked to the stairs and saw the three woman standing over Richie's lifeless body. It was all over.

That was until Amber's scream filled the room. Tara gave her girlfriend the gun, that she found and with one gunshot, Maxine Freeman endeed her sister's life.

Tara and Max quickly embraced each other, before Sam walked over to them, embracing Tara. But than they heard a thud.

They looked behind them and saw Max on the floor. "Max!" Tara panicked. "I'm okay. I'm okay. Can just someone call an ambulance already? Please?"