CHAPTER SIXTEEN: right behind you.

"No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing. He died in Woodsboro in the hands of your bitch friend." Sam than realized. "You're Richie's family."

"Yeah." Bailey nodded. "Ding, ding, ding, ding! She's finally starting to get it." He slashed Sam's arm again. "Now, that wasn't until I saw the photograph of what you've done to him, that I knew. That I knew you had to fucking die! You had to be punished. Along with anyone else, who stands in our way."

Quinn pointed her knife at Sam and Ethan kept his eyes on Max. "There she is. There's the fucking killer." She walked towards Sam. "Great parenting job, by the way." Max made fun of Bailey. "Shut your whore fucking mouth!"

She pushed Max and the three took it as their chance to run. "Have I been a perfect dad? No. Have I maybe overindulged Richie's love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe. For me, they're just a little dark. But Richie really loved them. He loved them!"

"There's a very special bond between a father and his first son." Bailey said. "Which is why I helped him build this collection."

"This was all his?" Sam asked. "Yes, he's a very passionate collector. And he inspired others. We had to kill those two wannabe film students. Because, well, we had to kill you first, Sam. I put the theater in their name, then good old detective Bailey would've just stumbled on it, but I didn't have to because, by golly, that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist. I built a tribute to my son. Which is why this is where you have to die, Sam. Surrounded by all te things he loved the most."

"What happens next?" Sam asked. "After you're done with us you just disappear?" She kept asking. "No! We gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through."

"Because everybody dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies." He pointed is gun at her. "Fuck yeah, they do!" Quinn agreed. "Now, put on the mask, Sam."

"He was so pathetic. Yeah, your son. He was a man baby, who made his girlfriend do all the killing." Sam spoke. "He was a strong virile young man!" Bailey denied. "He was a limp dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat."

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn yelled, but Tara punched her with her brick. Bailey started shooting, but Max pulled Tara away and they ran to the ladder, after picking up a gun, that she noticed. "Come on!" 

"Sam!" Max shouted at Sam, who kept stabbing Ethan. Sam followed after them and they made it to the top. Max went first, then Sam, but when it was Tara's turn, she slipped. "Tara!"

Sam caught her, but because her hands were covered in blood, they were slippery. "I can't. I can't. I can't grab on." She cried. "It's okay."

Ethan swung his knife right under her. "I've always wanted to stick something in you, Tara!" He chuckled. "Fuck you!" Max shouted at him. "Fuck you!" He shouted back.

Quinn then ran up, dragging the knife on the railing. "You guys are so fucked now!" He shouted. "Sam." Max said and pointed at the knife in her belt. Tara noticed it too.

"Sam, let me go." She demanded. "No!" Quinn kept getting closer and closer. "Trust me. You have to let me go." Sam looked at Max, who nodded. She gave the knife to Tara and dropped her.

They heard Ethan's chokes and Max took out the gun and pointed it at Quinn. "Looks like you're down another brother." She smirked and Quinn started screaming. She wanted to run to them, but Max was quicker and shot her right in the forehead.

Bailey watched in terror as both his kids dropped dead. "Always gotta shoot them in the head." Sam remarked.

Max chuckled and tried pulling the trigger once again, this time shooting Bailey. But nothing happened. The gun clicked. signalizing it's out of bullets and Max looked at Sam.

The latina sighed and screamed. She and Bailey ran towards each other, making his gun go off. The bullet hit Max right in her arm, making her scream out in pain. She watched them wrestle, until they fell off.

The blonde got back down and her and Tara woke Sam up. Max took a voice changer and Sam got into Ghostface mask.

When Max saw Bailey getting up, she started calling him. 

"Hello, detective Bailey. I've got a question for you." 

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

Max hated saying these words. She hated what it made her feel. She hated that it made her think of her sister, but here she is.

"What's your favourite scary movie? I'd like to know, because you're in one now. You're in our movie."

"I see you've put on your true face, huh? Your birth right. Poetic that you're gonna die in it."

"But this is what you've wanted, right? To play a game. Would you like to play my game?"

"Murder's in your blood. Stop fucking around and show yourself!"

"Don't worry, it's apart of the game. It's called, where am I right now?"

"I'm a fucking police officer! How do you think this is gonna go, Sam? Who do you think that they're going to believe, huh?"

"I'm sorry, detective Bailey, but that's not the right answer. The correct answer was...right behind you."

Max heard the phone drop, so she hung up. She hugged Tara as all they could hear were Bailey's screams.

They waited and waited, but then, it was all silent. They stepped out and saw Sam about to finish him, but she stopped when she saw them. "My father was a murderer. No matter what you think, I'm better than that."

"Thank you." He coughed. "But you did fuck with us, so..." She stabbed him right it the eye. "Nice." Max praised. "Thanks."

They walked away and sat on the steps, trying to understand everything that happened in the past hour. That was until Ethan started screaming and running towards them.

His screams soon died down, when Kirby sat up and threw a television on his head. "I saw that in a scary movie once."