---YANDERE LOG---

NEW PLAYER DETECTED....

LOADING....

WELCOME DEAR NEW PLAYERS!

<---- DEPENDENT YANDERE; Also known as the 'Clingy' Yandere. This yandere can't stand to be without their loved one, the opinion of their loved one is also extremely important to them as well. They'd rather die than be apart from them.

<---- OBSESSIVE YANDERE; This yandere is obsessed with their loved one, to the point to where their loved one influences their daily life.

<---- POSESSIVE YANDERE; This yandere gets agitated easily when others are around their loved one. They wanted to be the only one that their loved one relies on.

<---- MANIPULATIVE YANDERE; This yandere will sculpt their loved one's beliefs into what they want they want them to think. 

<---- OVERPROTECTIVE YANDERE; They will use themselves as a sort of shield, always protecting you. They won't leave their loved one alone, ever.

<---- DELUSIONAL YANDERE; This yandere believes that their loved one already loves them. They won't believe anything that anyone says if it denies their love for their loved one. They won't even believe the person they love.

<---- SADISTIC YANDERE; Praying for you, honestly. This yandere will cause harm to you, intentionally. Whether it be physically or mentally. They will, just to bring happiness to themselves.

<---- IMPULSIVE YANDERE; They will act on pure thought alone. And only thought. Their first thought, is exactly what they will do.

<----------->

<---- LOVE INTERESTS---->

Charlie Morningstar

"Thanks for everything Y/n! I seriously won't let you down!"

Yandere Type: Dependent