["NO, I WILL NOT SMILE TO MAKE YOUR DAY."]

<-------->

    "OH DUDE, WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

     You calmly and quietly walked down the stairs. That was usually your normal wake up call from your friends.

     It was weird, referring to them as your friends. One of Angel's many porno's was on T.V. It was surprising. Really.

     Surprising as Vaggie was letting Charlie see that. "Okay, enough of that. Angel, what the hell?" She glared at her spidery 'friend.'

     "What? You said it was show and tell day. I'm showing you my best film, and I'm tellin' ya it scored me a win over that Tiffiny tit fucka."

     Husk smiled at you, seeing that you had made your way down the stairs. But then he rolled his eyes at Angel's provative nature, "not a very convincing inerrogation scene."

      "Husker, my good friend, I don't think what happens in these porno's matter, as long as it's main dish is inside." You patted him lightly on the back and stood next to him. He was drinking his normal booze.

     "What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" Angel hissed in anger and sat up from his seat. 

     You sat on one of the barstools as you joined in on the conversation, "Angel, dearest. Are you really sure that you can keep this up? This scripts aren't very good. Valentino has said so himself." You frowned.

     "How the fuck do you know him?" Angel's eyes narrowed as he glared at you.

     You quickly brought your smile back towards your face, correcting your mistake of not smiling for once. "I had the unfortunate fate of stumbling across him, when discussing at a previous Overlord meeting, some time ago."

        Angel's eyes narrowed. He didn't trust you.

       And that much was clear as day.

       "You get drunk and talk about him all the time, not in the most light hearted manner, if I may." Husker nodded, agreeing with you.

     "Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." Husk rolled his eyes as his wings twitched a little.

     Husk then goes over every single one of the hotel resident's insecurities, before finally reaching you.

     Your smile tightened and your eyes narrowed, that was enough to make Husk hesitate. "No, my dear good fellow, please! You needn't be afraid. Tell me! Tell me whatever it is that you need to say about me to prove your point.

     "You....You don't even wanna know what their deal is." Husk's eyes narrowed, feeling like it was better if he didn't say it aloud. For your sake.

      "Oh! Wow! Kitten's got clawwws...Rawr!" Angel tried flirting with Husk. Which the only thing that he got was, pushed back onto the couch.

      "And don't think I'm done with you, because you're the fakest one here." Husk glared at the guy.

      Angel gasped, taking great offense to what the feline had said, "Me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. I guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass."

     Then his phone rang, and you could see the magic happen. Though it certainly wasn't any good magic. Not at all.

     When Angel checked the caller ID, he started panicking. He walked around in a frenzy, trying to reassure whoever was on the other side of the line.