Epilogue

AUTHOR POV

It's been one month since that night and life is treating them well but one thing is banging in Manya's head. That's her best friend Ishika. She is missing her badly and she wants to apologize to her but she doesn't know how to face her and she didn't have her contact number's now.

" Mam " Vedant's manager called her and she looked up hearing his voice.

" How many times have I told you to call me Miss Manya and not Mom."she said to him.

" You are our boss's wife so how can I call you by name?" he said.

" But here I am just his secretary " she said and he nodded.

" Sir is calling you " he informed her and she nodded.

He left from there and she took all the important files which were needed in the meeting.
She knocked on his cabin door and he said in his usual cold tone " come in "

She entered inside and he looked up and gestured to her to sit. She sat on the chair.

" Stand up " he ordered her.

" Huh? " She asked in confusion.

" I said stand up Mrs yaduvanshi " he said in his dominating voice.

" But why ? " She asked.

" Stand up and sit on my lap " he said and she glared at him.

" Shut up Vedant " she said annoyingly.

" Lagta hai Mera Dar khatam ho gya hai " he said narrowing his eyes.

(I think my fear is over.)

" Mujhe tumse Dar lagta hi kab tha " she said narrowing her eyes.

(When was I ever scared of you)

" Accha ji "

" Vedant leave all this and listen you have an important meeting with Rathore 's in one hour" She informed him and he nodded.

" So it will be better if you checked all these files at once " she said, forwarding files towards him and he took them.
He opened them and started reexamining them.

" No mistakes, wifey good job " he said after reading the files.

" Thanks "

" When will they come here ? " He asked her, looking at the time in his wrist watch.

" In fifteen minutes " she said he nodded.

It's afternoon

Manya and vedant came home after meeting. When Vani and Aastik saw their parents come they ran towards them.

" Papa, we had a lot of fun today " Vani said.

" Acha Aisa kya Kiya tum dono ne? " Manya asked settling herself on couch.

(Well, what did you two do?)

" Hum aaj ishi masi ke sath bahut khele " Aastik said.

(We played a lot with Ishi massi today)

" Who ishi massi ? " She asked them in confusion and looked at vedant.

" They mean Ishika " he said with a smile.

" Ishi...Ishika....you mean ISHIKA? " She asked him.

" Yes Ishika your best friend " He said.

" Does she know I am alive? Is she here? " She asked him, being impatient.

" No, she doesn't know about that. And yes she is here " he said.

" Then why didn't you tell me idiot? " She asked him, hitting his shoulder.