A Lucario's love

(Keiton) He holds up a piece of fabric. You mean like this Mrs. Cherry.

(Mrs. Cherry) Close but your stitching is off here remember it's important to get spots like these. She points to a few spots that looked loose. I mean it's fine but the clothing won't last long if it's like this so if you're going for something that lasts for years you would want to make this tight. She pulls her finger away and pats him on the shoulder. All in all you made great progress in a week. Hope you don't mind but why did you want to learn to sew.

(Keiton) He looks at her with a grin and a smile. Well my lucario always has trouble finding clothes that fit her well so I figured I would learn to make them for her. Also I'm kinda tired having her walk around in the same set of clothes when we do laundry she has to wear my clothes and it's... tight on her.

(Mrs. Cherry) Oh right I forgot you're dating a lucario I saw her the other day quite the gal don't you think? A bit too much women for you. She lets out a small laugh as he picks up his crop top that he made. Seriously though she is quite the gal but she seems like a lot to handle. Do you think this might be a bit small for her or are you going for a half top. His smile quickly turned into a confused grin. You don't know what I'm talking about do you, it's alright just do some research on clothing before you make anything.

(Keiton) He takes his crop top from her. Hopefully she'll like it I really need to make her more comfortable with her size. I... also have a question if you don't mind, see she's been more handsy lately. I think it's because of mating season but it seems she's trying not to act on her urges so instead she's been handsy. I wanna know your opinion on what I should do or how to ask about it.

(Mrs. Cherry) She puts her finger on her chin and thinks. Well no offense but I'm no good in relationships especially in Pokemon and human ones since this town doesn't appreciate them. We only let you slide since you saved the town so everyone is changing their views on it. If I had to say anything she's probably getting handsy cause she can't have sex with you for some reason. I wouldn't really ask about it since it's a personal thing or it probably is. I would abuse it and tease the hell out of her since she does it to you all the time. Or you can just have a simple movie night you said y'all both like watching canine fantasy. Why not tease her a bit while watching it make her go over the edge you know.

(Keiton) He sighs as his face says it all. You really need a boyfriend Mrs. Cherry I feel like you like talking to us for our relationships and drama.

(Mrs. Cherry) Hey just because I don't want to date an insensitive man that treats people like shit doesn't mean I can't enjoy drama. Also you're dating a Pokémon so I kinda want to know how it's going. So tell me what y'all get up too together if you know what I mean. She bumps his arm with her elbow.

(Keiton) I'm not telling for reasons but I will say this Luca is an incredible girl, I'm still getting used to the fact that she has fur all over her body believe it or not. She's like a big teddy bear she's so adorable she makes the cutest face when I boop her nose. The way she tries to understand how a comb or brush works is funny she doesn't understand the point in it. He lets out a chuckle as he gathers his things.

(Mrs. Cherry) She hands him an envelope that she pulls from her pocket. Well sounds like wedding bells are right around the corner then. That envelope should be more use to y'all than me it's a reservation to the renown restaurant in Verdent. That place is supposed to be a haven for couples and rich folk I'm not really keen on being in a fancy place like that. It's a bit far off from here but maybe you can propose to her there the reservation is for the exclusive treatment so y'all get to stay in a garden eating beneath the stars. Guarantee you'll get lucky that night but something tells me you get lucky any night you want.