4: Siren Eyes

Heyy enjoy the story ....I might update again tomorrow
(Don't forget to vote and comment what you guys think😊❤)

The mysterious man carried the young boy into a black van and drove away deep into the dark streets of Seoul.

****
WOOYOUNG'S POV

I heard a metallic door burst open and hard footsteps walked towards me.

"Wake up you piece of shit"

A loud annoying voice shouted at me.

Before I could get up I felt my body get drenched in icecold water.

I jolted up from the uncomfortable position I was sleeping in.

" well well well, look what we have here" the man said grabbing my chin.

I stared at his ugly face in disgust  as he smirked at me.

I really wanted to spit on his face but I can't risk my life because this man looks extremely dangerous.

The man caressed my face with his rough hands tracing his way down to my neck.

''L-let go of me'' I stuttered as I pushed the man away from me.

''This bitch has the nerve to push the Mighty Kim Youngjin'' another buff man growled as he rushed towards me.

Before I could apologise I felt a hot, hard slap on my cheek.

''I'm s-sorry ple-ase spare me'' I begged as tears gushed out of my eyes.

Instead of listening to my pleas they started throwing punches and kicking me. I tried to protect myself but all in vain.

''why do I have to go through this. I should have died with my mom'' wild thoughts started running through my messed up mind.

My vision became blurry and maybe that was the end of my life.

***

I regretted when I felt myself regaining consciousness again.

My whole body was sore and I felt drained without any energy left in my system.

When I was fully conscious I smelt a strong stench surrounding me. I fluttered my eyes open to be welcomed by a dark, old and unhygienic room.

Before I could process anything I heard some shuffling and whispers.

I scanned the room and I was met by four pairs of eyes which shared similar emotions.

The eyes stared at me with pity.

''He-ey'' a dry female voice said to me.

''Hi, who are you and what are you doing here'' I asked in confusion.

''I'm Yang Seri'' the girl replied.

''I'm Yang Sonyeon, Seri's elder sister, another girl responded.

''That's Felix and Han they're twins'' Sonyeon said pointing towards two boys cuddling each other.

The boys looked like they were around my age.

''I'm Jung Wooyoung, Why are we all here?'' I asked.

''Uhhmm-m, all of us here were kidnapped and brought here. We were actually more than 20 but the others left''.

''W-what do you mean?'' I panicked.

''Rich men come here every Friday and pick anyone they want to buy, and if no one buys you in one month you're shipped overseas to work as a sex slave or even a slave in peoples'houses and other bad things'', Sonyeon said as she let out a soft sob.