15: San

Heyyyy🥺 another update for y'all. Thank u so much for your comments🤍🖤

                  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Wooyoung froze at the sudden deep voice. He turned around slowly and his eyes met the taller’s sleepy and tired ones.

Yeonjun stood in front of him, holding a glass jar, his hair messy and his face slightly puffy.

"Uhh, I w-was h-ungry, so I came to find something to eat," Wooyoung stuttered quietly.

"You could have called the maids or me. You know very well that you're not allowed in the main kitchen," the taller scolded.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to disturb anyone at this time."

Yeonjun hummed and walked past Wooyoung, entering the kitchen. Wooyoung slumped his shoulders and began walking towards the stairs.

"Wait a moment," Yeonjun called out. After a few minutes, he came out with a bag of snacks and handed it to Wooyoung.

"I will restock the small kitchen tomorrow," Yeonjun said and began walking away.

"Thank you," Wooyoung replied with a sweet smile.

Yeonjun just nodded and disappeared. Wooyoung switched off the lights and went to his room.

He ate his snacks quietly, laying comfortably on his bed. He didn't know why he couldn't sleep. He eventually dozed off, his phone and snacks scattered all over the bed.

He woke up to loud banging on his door. He switched on his phone and what he saw made him jolt from the bed in panic.

"Shit! I'm late!" he screamed out. It was already 09:57; he had already missed his first period. Luckily, he had a free period from 10 until after lunch.

He took a quick shower and wore his uniform. He added a bit of light makeup, with his cherry chapstick on top. He grabbed his bag and exited his room.

There he found Yeonjun having breakfast. He looked mad.

"Good morning," Wooyoung said, only to get no response. He sat down and ate his food quietly. After he was done, they went to school. Yeonjun left without saying a word.

Wooyoung just sighed as he tapped on his phone, asking Felix and Jisung where they were. After getting a response, he made his way to the library.

"Hey, bitches," he said, settling into an empty seat.

"Woo, you're late today. Is everything okay?" Jisung interrogated.

"I just slept in because of yesterday," he replied, breathing out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

"You're lucky we didn't do anything in class today," Felix said, still staring at the huge book in front of him.

"Good for me," Woo smiled.

They all studied for an hour until lunchtime.

"Let's go grab some food," Felix said after the bell rang. They packed up their stuff and walked to the cafeteria.

They sat by the window and ordered some cheeseburgers, fries, and coke. And of course, Jisung ordered cheesecake too.

They ate while talking about random things and laughing. The bell rang again, signaling the end of lunch. The boys strolled to the lockers and changed into comfortable clothes for their dance class.

"Listen up, everyone," the dance teacher announced, gaining everyone's attention.

"We have a dance competition coming up in two weeks. You should find a partner for it, and I give you five minutes," he said.

The three boys stared at each other, trying to understand what the other was thinking.

Wooyoung knew Felix and Jisung were going to pair up together, so he just smiled at them and nodded.

"We can help you find a partner, Woo," Felix said, feeling guilty.

Before Wooyoung could respond, someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Taehyun. Do you mind pairing with me since you seem not to have a partner yet?" a pink-haired male said.

"I don't mind. I'm Wooyoung, by the way. Nice to meet you," the raven said.

"Okay, class, time's up. Let's take our positions," Kai, their dance teacher, said.

They danced to many songs, taking a few water breaks. The lesson ended at 5 p.m., and the three males made their way to the locker rooms to freshen up.

Felix and Jisung finished first and bid their goodbyes since their driver was already waiting.

When Wooyoung was done, he also exited the room and made his way towards the school exit.

As he got closer, he could hear screams and cheers coming from girls and a few boys.

The squeals got louder, and the raven cringed at the words that were said. He got a glimpse of a white Rolls-Royce.

His jaw dropped when he finally saw the cause of the commotion. San.

There he stood majestically in a black button-up shirt with four buttons undone, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

His black slacks hugged all the right places. He had sharp eyes and a defined jawline. His face remained stoic and expressionless.

"San!" Wooyoung whisper-yelled, catching the elder's attention.

A playful smile lingered on San's lips.

"Hey, Princess, won't you come and give me a hug?" the latter said with cockiness in his deep, intoxicating voice.

              **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Me updating for my pookies at 3 am😭😭😭 love you❤️