11: Curiosity

I decided to spoil y'all🤭❤️

               **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The next day, Wooyoung woke up early, his mind still clouded with thoughts of San but determined to face the day.

He went through his morning routine methodically, letting the familiar actions ground him.

After a quick shower, he chose a pair of simple leather pants that hugged his curves, paired with a plain white button-up shirt.

The outfit was understated yet stylish, giving him a small boost of confidence.

Descending the stairs, Wooyoung found Aunty setting the table for breakfast.

Her presence was a comforting constant in his life, a gentle anchor amidst his swirling emotions.

He greeted her with a sweet smile, receiving a warm one in return.

He settled at the table, savoring the familiar comfort of home-cooked food.

Moments later, Yeonjun entered the dining room. He acknowledged Wooyoung with a simple bow before taking his seat.

The two ate in relative silence, the quiet punctuated only by the clinking of cutlery and the occasional murmur of polite conversation with Aunty.

Despite the silence, Wooyoung appreciated Yeonjun's presence, his stoic demeanor providing a strange sense of security.

After breakfast, they set out for the day’s errands. The car ride was mostly quiet, save for the necessary exchanges about directions and items to purchase.

Their first stop was a stationery store where Wooyoung carefully selected notebooks, pens, and other essentials for school.

He took his time, wanting everything to be perfect, while Yeonjun trailed behind, his watchful eyes never straying far from Wooyoung.

Once they had finished with the school supplies, Wooyoung turned to Yeonjun, a sudden idea lighting up his face. “Can we stop at a salon, please?”

Yeonjun nodded in response, his expression remaining neutral. He navigated through the city streets and soon parked in front of a luxurious salon.

Wooyoung's heart raced with excitement as they walked in. It had been a while since he’d done something spontaneous, and this felt like a step toward reclaiming a part of himself.

The salon was immaculate, with sleek lines and a modern aesthetic. Wooyoung was greeted by a stylist who led him to a chair.

He explained his desire to dye his hair black, and the stylist nodded, immediately setting to work. As the dye was applied, Wooyoung closed his eyes, letting himself relax for the first time in days.

The rhythmic motions of the stylist’s hands were soothing, and he felt a small flicker of joy at the thought of his new look.

When the process was complete, Wooyoung stared at his reflection in the mirror.

The black hair was a stark contrast to his previous red color, and he loved how it highlighted his features, making his eyes appear more intense and his skin more radiant.

He smiled, genuinely pleased with the transformation.

“Thank you,” he said to the stylist, feeling a surge of gratitude. He paid and left the salon, finding Yeonjun waiting patiently outside.

They climbed back into the car, both of them feeling the weight of the day's activities. The sky had turned a deep shade of blue, the sun dipping below the horizon.

The fatigue from shopping and the salon visit began to settle in, making Wooyoung realize just how exhausting the day had been.

As they drove home, Wooyoung glanced at Yeonjun. “Thank you for today,” he said softly.

Yeonjun turned his head slightly, acknowledging the gratitude with a nod.

Despite his stoic exterior, Wooyoung could sense a hint of understanding and perhaps even a trace of concern.

Back at home, the house was quiet, the soft hum of evening settling over them. Wooyoung bid Yeonjun goodnight and made his way to his room.

He looked at his reflection once more, admiring the black hair. It felt like a small but significant change, a way to reclaim some control over his life amidst the uncertainty.

Changing into his nightwear, Wooyoung climbed into bed, his body sinking into the mattress with a sigh of relief.

His thoughts drifted back to San, the lingering questions, and the aching absence. Yet, today had given him a small measure of peace, a sense of moving forward even if only a little.

As he lay there, Wooyoung's phone buzzed. His heart skipped a beat, and he quickly grabbed it, hoping for a message from San.

It was a notification from an unknown number.Curiosity and  Disappointment settled in his chest, as he tapped on the notification.

Unknown

Hi

                                                                 You

                                                                 Hi
                                             Who are you?                                                                                  
Unknown

It's Yeonjun
Is the uniform oky?
Tomorrow you can do whatever you want, tell me if you need a ride.

                                                               You

                                    Oky, it fits perfectly

The taller replied with a nodding  sticker.

The raven head quickly saved the number as 'Yeonjun 😶'

Wooyoung sighed imagining how his first day would be. He couldn't wait any longer to enjoy his last year in high school

He knew that needed to be patient, to give himself time to adjust since it was going to be a new environment.

After less than 48 hours, school would bring new distractions and responsibilities. For now, he needed to rest, to gather his strength for the days ahead.

He took a quick shower and wore comfy pajamas. He slumped his body onto the soft bed cuddling onto one of the pillows.

Wooyoung closed his eyes, letting the events of the day wash over him, feeling a tentative hope amidst the uncertainty.

                    **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A/n

Let's talk.....where do you think San is? 🤭
.
.
.
.
TAP THAT STAR❗