8: Why?

(Ehhrrmm🤭 I'm still alive oky. Sorry for not updating, school had me on a chokehold😭
****

"Ohh my goshhh son, that's a lot" Aunty chuckled when the bodyguards entered struggling with the heavy bags.

"I barely bought the basics, it's just that it was already dark outside and I was a bit hungry" The younger said dramatically pouting and rubbing his flat tummy.

"Sorry dear, come eat diner" aunty replied with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Mmmm, what did you prepare, I can smell the aroma from here"

"Boss wanted to eat some Italian food today" she smiled helping Yeonjun to carry some bags.

"Oooh about that, is he here yet?"

"No but he's on his way" she said after taking a glance at the big clock on the wall.

"Okay, let me freshen up and I will eat when he's here" Wooyoung said with a smile.

"Okay son"

After everything was settled and unpacked , the younger prepared a warm bath with bath salts and bubbles.

The latter wore a soft two piece linen pajama. The black shiney fabric highlighted his perfect jaw and majestic facial features.

As the younger was done with his routine some lights flashed through his window.

He curiously walked towards the open curtain and peeked through the window.

His eyes landed on the majestic male exiting his black g-wagon.

The younger felt excitement all over his tiny body.

Without thinking, he dashed downstairs like a toddler who was going to welcome his parents.

As Wooyoung bounded down the stairs, his heart racing with anticipation to greet San, he didn't notice the figure standing at the foot of the staircase.

With a sudden collision, he found himself pressed against a solid chest, strong arms wrapping around his waist to steady him.

Startled, he looked up to meet San's amused gaze, their eyes locking in a moment of shared surprise.

Wooyoung's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but San's warm laughter eased the tension, melting away any awkwardness.

"Why are you running in the house princess?" San asked as he cocked his eyebrows.

Wooyoung's face turned crimson red from embarrassment and blushing from the pet name.

"I was just excited to meet you so that I could show you what I bought" the younger replied with a slight pout which made the elder to internally coo at the cuteness.

They stood intertwined, the world around them faded into the background, leaving only the comforting presence of each other.

In that moment, Wooyoung felt a tug in his stomach as the elder's captivating eyes pierced his soul.

"Let's eat first and then we will talk" San said releasing the younger from his hold and walking upstairs.

Wooyoung made his way to the dining  table and occupied his seat.

A few minutes later San walked down the stairs in his grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

The younger couldn't help himself but to stare at the sexy God infront of him.

"Stop staring and dish up" the elder commanded.

Wooyoung obliged and started dishing up all the different kinds of food that were placed infront of him.