14: Sadness

heyyyyy🥺

                  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The drive back home was not silent and awkward as Wooyoung kept blabbering about his day to Yeonjun, who gave a few comments and chuckled whenever Wooyoung made a joke.

Wooyoung was so excited to tell Aunty about his day that he didn't wait for Yeonjun to park the car properly before storming out, leaving his bag behind.

Yeonjun scoffed, a slight smile plastered on his lips, as he parked the car and took Wooyoung's bag, making his way inside.

He could hear laughter from the lounge, Wooyoung’s animated voice carrying through the house.

"...and then he said, 'That's not a book, that's my lunch!'" Wooyoung blurted out, making Aunty laugh loudly in fondness.

"You're so cute, Wooyoungie," she said, pinching his cheeks softly.

Wooyoung's ears turned red from the compliment.

"Thank God you made friends already," she said, patting his head.

"I'm glad I met them again too, but I still miss Yeosang. I left without saying goodbye," Wooyoung said, his happiness fading into sadness.

"You can try to ask Boss if you can go and visit him," Aunty suggested reassuringly.

Wooyoung smiled sweetly before his stomach grumbled loudly.

Aunty laughed as she stood up, making her way to the kitchen. "Come, let's get you some food."

"I'll freshen up first," he said, going to his room. He noticed his bag on a couch and picked it up.

When he got to his room, his phone started buzzing as if someone was spam-texting him.

He unlocked it and found a flood of messages from the group chat. Felix was asking where he was and what he was doing, while Jisung just kept on fawning over some guy from their dance class.

The other two saw that Wooyoung was not replying and decided to do a FaceTime call.

Wooyoung was shocked at first, not expecting it. They talked for a while before it was mainly Jisung rambling about the "so-called hot Mingyu guy," which Wooyoung dismissed as he had to take a shower.

After showering, Wooyoung wore a black two-piece silk pajama set. It was a long-sleeved shirt with buttons and a pair of shorts that ended slightly below his butt.

He skipped down to the dining room for dinner. He always wondered why they ate dinner so early.

He sat in his usual spot, waiting for the food to be served. A few minutes later, some maids made their way to the table carrying Japanese dishes sushi, tempura, miso soup, and yakitori.(I don't know any of these except sushi 😭😭)

"Wow!" Wooyoung exclaimed, his mouth watering at the sight of the delicious spread.

Yeonjun took his seat a few moments later, wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

They ate in silence, except for Wooyoung, who kept moaning at the taste of the food.

After dinner, everyone went their separate ways.

Wooyoung closed his door and lay on his bed, switching on his phone, hoping to see a text from someone.

He groaned when there was none. It was just 21:37, so he decided to call his friends.

"Guys, I'm bored," he whined.

"Come on, Woo, let's play some games," Felix suggested.

"I don't know how to," he whined again with a pout.

"I'll teach you, don't worry," Jisung assured.

"But you're not good at it," Felix mocked his twin.

"Don't act like you don't cry when you lose to me," Jisung mocked back.

The two continued to bicker for a while before Wooyoung snapped.

"Are we going to play or not?"

"Sorry, Your majesty" the two mocked in unison before bursting into fits of laughter.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he joined in.

They invited each other and started playing Roblox.

                    **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Argh, I'm tired and hungry too," Wooyoung groaned, stretching his arms after losing all the games.

"Me too, I'm going to grab some snacks," Jisung said.

"Okay, bye guys. By the way, Wooyoung, you really suck at games," Felix mocked.

"Yah!" Wooyoung yelled, but his phone beeped as Felix hung up. "I'll beat your ass tomorrow."

"Oh shit, there's school tomorrow...today!" he said as he noticed it was already 2 a.m. His tummy growled, signaling hunger.

"What do I do now?" he wondered. "I can just sneak into the kitchen and get something."

He opened his door slowly, avoiding making any noise. He tiptoed downstairs to the smaller kitchen.

He switched on a flashlight on his phone and rummaged through the cabinet and refrigerator.

"Fuck!" he cursed when he found nothing. 'I'll just sneak into the main kitchen, it's not locked, right?'

He walked quietly towards the main kitchen. The halls were pretty dark except for his flashlight.
He was about to open the kitchen door when the lights suddenly turned on.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed loudly.

"What are you doing here, Wooyoung?"

              **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Not proofread😭..... Anyways how are you guys?, talk to me🥺