Chapter 125: Kitty Heart

What the fuck?

He's in 11th place now?

He looked at the screen, still not believing the jump in his rank. Moreover, he got over 2 million votes this time. The trainee before him only had around 1.8 million, so it was quite a big gap.

- Almost at the top 10, baby!

- Holy shit. How popular is this kid?

- From 30th place to 11th. Only June can pull it off.

Jia and Bora screamed when June's name was finally called. They knew he had risen in the ranks, especially after Jia posted that video to Hwan's fan page, but they didn't expect this big of a jump!

He's already near the 10th place, which would start the debut ranks.

Grandma, who always went past her bedtime on Fridays, screamed a bit too loudly that it startled Minjun awake.

"His name's called now?" Minjun said, still a bit sleepy.

His eyes widened in surprise when he saw not only his Grandma but three other grandmas in the room. They had June bobble-headbands and weirdly shaped sunglasses. They also had homemade lightsticks, one that Halmi's husband unwillingly crafted in his pawnshop.

The old man is still traumatized after his wife asked him to include June's voice whenever she presses one of the buttons.

They danced around like little gremlins, and Minjun wondered if he should have stopped June from joining 'Rising Stars' from the very start.

"La la la la. June in 11th. Our June is the most popular."

"It is our duty to make June's rank rise even higher!"

"People should never underestimate the power of the elderly population!"

Mijun fearfully scooted to the side of the couch, covering his body with a blanket.

Maybe he should ask his mom to take him to the States?

However, with June's increasing popularity, hate comments also filled the livestream.

- Who the hell is voting for this dude? All his fans are weird, degrading teens/adults and creepy grandmas.

- I swear, if he wasn't in Team Aces, his rank would have gone down more than ten places.

- Now that I think about it, the upstairs commenter is right. When he sang Mafia Melodies, he lost. I bet he rose because of the benefits.

- June is a dick-riding guy. I bet it was in his plan to get kicked out of his past group so he could pick 'I Love You, Leave; I Don't Love You, Don't Leave."

- Sure, because June can see the future! Let's say he has superpowers, too, then!

After recovering from his surprise, June was back to his nonchalant self.

He walked to the stage, feeling more confident than before. He was finally near his goal—top 10. As long as nothing goes too wrong, then he might just rise one more rank until the end of the competition.

The trainees cheered, with his friends being the loudest. He smirked and shook his head before taking the microphone from the stand.

Thinking that his fans had struggled with him for the past week, he decided to write his speech with more consideration this time around.

"Hey, everyone," June calmly said, the cameramen zooming in on his face.

Zeth looked at the screen with narrowed eyes. Is it just an illusion, or is June getting more handsome each day?