Chapter 143: Show You

[Rap +6. Current Grade: B-]

[Current Stats:

- Vocals: A

- Dance: B+

- Visual: B+

- Rap: B-

- Leadership: C+]

Since June's 'Charm' aspect was also a D-, which was 6 grades away from the lowest grade of F-, his current rap grade was upgraded a total of 6 steps, making him fall under the B-tier.

June smirked as his status window showed the upgrade.

He's now an arguably good rapper with his current stat. Some trainees who specialize in rap have even lower grades than him.

Choi Pablo still hasn't recovered from June's hateful gaze when he saw a new expression adorn June's face once more!

Pablo acted quickly and captured his photos candidly, loving every outcome.

"Such a natural," he muttered as he continued capturing June's photos.

Since his objective was done, June stood up from the stool, causing Pablo to exclaim in protest.

"Where are you going?" Pablo asked.

"That's enough," June said. "I have to go back now."

"What?" Pablo asked, disappointed. "But we still haven't taken your half-naked pictures!"

June clicked his tongue. "That's because we're not taking it. It wasn't part of our deal."

Choi Pablo puffed his cheeks. This young man just kept making him more intrigued!

"Then, in the future, will you be able to collaborate with me?" Pablo asked with wide eyes.

June weirdly looked at him.

Now, why the hell does it feel like he'd gain another problematic follower?

"I'll think about it," June said, hoping it would make Pablo stop pestering him.

"Good!" Pablo chimed. That was definitely better than nothing!

"Here," he said, handing him a calling card. "I don't give my personal number to a lot of people, so consider yourself special. Make sure to call once you're free, okay?"

"Okay," June mindlessly said.

Although he probably wouldn't use this calling card...ever.

Pablo sighed as he looked through the pictures in the camera. It had been a long time since he felt satisfied with what he had captured, but June made him feel that satisfaction.

As he arrived at the picture with June's hateful gaze, a shiver ran down his spine.

How could an innocent face carry so much hateful emotion?

"When are you going to give me that?" June asked, pertaining to the photos.

Pablo snapped out of his daze. "I still need to edit these," he said. "You can give me your e-mail so I can send it to you."

June pursed his lips. "Just send it to my Navel account."

Although Pablo was a bit confused, he eventually agreed.

"Alright, type your username here," Pablo said, giving June his phone.

June was about to type it into Navel's search bar when someone suddenly called, changing the user interface.

'Choi Birth-Giver.'

Pablo quickly turned off the call and pretended nothing happened.

"Just type it in," he urged.