this would probably happen on the dsmp

note: speech that starts with a capital letter is Schlatt
non capital is Quackity.
_____________________________________________________________

Quackity opened the door to Schlatt's office, slowly walking into the room he least wanted to be in.

"hello Schlatt sir-"

"That's JSchlatt to you."
He pushed his foot into Quackity's legs, knocking him over.
"Now say what you need to."

"oh um ok so..." Quackity stuttered, trying to get up.
Schlatt kicked Quackity down once again, pushing his foot onto his chest to keep him from trying to get up. He coughed up blood, being kicked in the chest isnt good for your health surprisingly.
"DID I SAY YOU COULD FUCKING GET UP?"

"no sir."

"SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU NEED TO SAY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

"it seems that the country wants to change their leader, they think you aren't suitable for your position as you always seem to be drunk. they have decided we need another election"

"No."

"no?"

"I SAID NO. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT."

Schlatt released his foot from Quackity's chest, finally letting him breathe as he scrambled to get up. He left as fast as possible but not before hearing behind him: "I NEED A FUCKING DRINK. QUACKITY!"

He decided to ignore his boss, pretending he couldnt hear the 'Manburg President', the most  powerful man in the entire country.
He left, deciding to just go back to his office.