Chapter 3 Responsibilities 18+🍆♨️🍑🌶️🍋

I went down to Blossom. Max , came next to me... Max , you are now a mate to the guardian!

Jessica , you were chosen by Beast God? "Yes!" You know where to go! ... Yes Priest Blossom! He , took my hand and we walked down a long path past some trees. I , heard the waterfall as we , made our way into the house.

He , lit a fire with some small limbs and , a couple log chunks . I , went in the hot spring and soaked. I thought " I , never thought I'd be giving a sex show to seven priests!" I giggled . And stepped out. I drip.

I , will get you a hide! He , came in and dried me. I , laid down on the big couch and he laid down pulling me into his arms . I , draped my leg over him as we drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning ... My eyes blink open... His , tan skin dark this hair , black wolf ears , and tail with a dust of silver. He , has three prowess marks one, on each cheek and one on his throat.

I , gently peck a kiss on his lips his eyes open he blushed and his eyes fell on my breasts. My , mark is on your heart! He kissed me. It hurts again! " If , I get pregnant are you okay with that?"

Yes , you are my mate! " That's , good because I'm not on any birth control!" What is that? " Well , you know I'm not from this place! Priest Blossom , the hawk , and bear guy came to eh get me ... I'm, from a place called Earth but I , think that this place is like an alternate dimension or , through some sort of portal in the skies! But , birth control is a pill it , doesn't make you infertile but prevents pregnancy!"

No , don't do that again please! I smiled.. " It's okay Max I'm not on it now anyway! I , haven't had time to date anyone but ,we are a couple now so it doesn't matter!"

His , claw caressed my folds teasing my pearl I moan. I , turned over my face down and ass slightly arched up. His ,tip met her folds as slowly thrusts into my pussy. He , growls waiting as if for permission... " You can move!" As , he began both hands under my belly .

He rolls my nipple with his claw "Mmm Max... You're so big!" Yes , this is all yours! Do you like it?
" Yes!" He thrusts faster.. he pulled out... " Mm no fair!" Tell , me how bad you want me? " Please put it in! I want him to cum!"
He put in only the tip.

I whimper "Max ,give me your cubs!" He , slammed in thrusting faster he growls in pleasure. " Ahh eh Max!" I , tightened around his member... Here's my seed! He , lodged in me with his knot as he filled me .

We , lay on our sides still connected.. I , stroke his arm relaxing in his embrace... I , have to hunt for us so stay here! " Alright!" What do you like? " I'm , omnivorous so I I eat meat , fruit , and vegetables. I , have to cook it though!"

He slowly pulls out ... Let me clean you!
Then , I put on a t-shirt ,and shorts I , followed him outside he shifted into a beautiful black wolf. I , stroked his muzzle kissing , his nose and hugged him. He , licked my cheek then ran off.

I , figured as long as I'm in my yard it should be okay! I look at the dirt "It's so rich! Hmm , I should plant a garden!" I , sat on a boulder by the river and , listened to the sound of water trickling down.

I , dipped my toes into the cool water and noticed something in my peripheral... I , look to the water a bit further down. Jessica! I turned around " Priest Blossom! How are you this morning?"

I , am well! We , go into the house....
So , we need to discuss your responsibilities as the guardian! I , got out a notebook I had in my bag and a pen " Im listening!"

You , are tasked with keeping the peace between clans. Helping , to improve survival of fellow beasts.
Improve , fertility of the clans by taking mates. Also , with protecting our world by guarding our , border in your world! " I , should buy the land then!" You , already do we purchased it from that other family!
I thought " That is great!"