Chapter 10 Beast God Forest

I stepped back... Let , me go you evil female! " Hey , my hands aren't on you! Pull your arm down! She , tried and couldn't move.

" Ask , Beast God for forgiveness!"
For what? " Am I correct in assuming you have beat the cubs and , had the kings to send them to Beast God's Forest?" Those , cubs are motherless and , eat food that can feed our cubs!

" Their , father beasts hunt and those cubs ,deserve love just like yours! He , is angry that you abused your status , as a female and then harm cubs! Which , by the way it takes a village to raise a family! So , don't you ever make those cubs feel like they don't deserve love!"

Why , should our cubs suffer! " Shut your mouth! This world has plenty of resources and there are ways to preserve meat , vegetables, and fruits! You may need to be a little less self indulgent ! I , know only the strongest survive but even compassion can be found there!"

Compassion, for any beast who isn't family is foolish! " Beast God , brought me from another world to help you ! He , cares for me are you saying he is a fool?"

Forgive me please!  A voice in my head ... Make , her apologize to the cubs! She is crying loudly " He , said apologize to the cubs now!"
No that's you!  " Then , why hasn't he forgiven you!"

She gritted her teeth " Cubs , come stand by me!" They , did looking at me " Apologize , to the cubs and learn to think , not just for yourself but others !" I , am sorry cubs ! I will do better! Her arm fell to her side.

Two , of her mates ran to her side .. the voice in my head ..Heal her! I'm , not sure how I knew but... I , go over ignoring her angry mates stares and held her hand.

It , began to tingle when I , heard her bones snap , back into place and the bruises faded. " Try , to move it! Does ,it feel better?" I , turned her hand loose. She , moved her fingers , and wrist slowly.

It's your turn female! " For what? I , didn't anger Beast God!"  Another , female spoke up... She , is right we cannot disrespect our God! ... Are , you blind? She hurt me! A , growl that shook the , ground came from beside me.

Her mates ... Lets ,not anger beast god! I'm so angry! Mate , don't we should go back! A , third mate rushes over carrying her on his shoulder , while her friends follow behind.

I sighed " All , in a days work I guess!" I feel a hug but from who ?? No visible arms! " Thank you Beast God!" I said and  thought .. I , felt a brush of lips on my cheek but , none of my mates did it.

Max , Roscoe , and Jester are talking between the other cubs father beasts , Priest Blossom , and the other villagers about what happened. Jessica! I smiled at Jester's two cubs.

" Yes?" They , both hug my waist so I , reach down and hugged them.. " Did , I scare you little loves?" The , little female sniffing with tears nodded. He brother had big tears .. " Aww , beast god brought me back sweetheart! I , won't abandon you cubs!"

So , I sat on the ground and let them hold onto me.. There , half siblings are eating their meat looking at me sad. " Come here!"
They , each took turns hugging me.. " You , cubs should play with them often! You , are siblings after all!"

The , oldest two cubs have a small smile. " You , cubs can visit and play while your fathers go hunting , sometimes if you like!"  The , cubs got up so I stood too..

Jessica! " Yes Priest Blossom?" The , meeting of the villages ,and kings is tomorrow! "Okay, we can go together!" You , should know that female will most likely bring this up!

" Yes , but I have to do what is right!"  Just , know something may happen! " We , will just stick together!" She , looks at his mark and a tear escaped her eyes.

I , surprised her with a hug... " See , you in the morning!" Yes , we will leave before breakfast! Jessica, let us go back! I , nodded and smiled at Max . He , lifted me over his shoulder as I stroke his hair.
" Ran , come with us!" A , dust of pink over his tan skin and he followed.