Chapter 2 Ceremony 18+🍋🌶️🍑🍒♨️🍆

Blossom , had left while the hawk man guarded outside so .... I , bathed in my personal hot spring and slept on that wooden couch in a t-shirt. The next morning there was a knock so I slid on some shorts.

" Oh , good morning Blossom!" I have these for you! She shut the door so I stripped putting them on. I , brushed my hair and put on a bit of lip gloss. " Do we eat here or..We , eat at the ceremony! So I left my stuff and went outside where the hawk was already waiting in beast form.

We got on him flying off just past the waterfall and , there was a big gathering with a lot of beastmen.
I , see many females but not near as , many females and all dressed up.

I , got off and the guy from yesterday now has bear ears and a tail. There are six other women on the stage.... Just go sit! So , I picked the spot with fur next to the end.

The , other women or young girls have a male by them. I , glanced around the crowd and they were all looking at us. A , different priest started talking and I didn't understand but.. A , bunch of different foods were brought out.

The , others started eating so I did too , drinking some sort of juice I a big wooden bowl. They , stopped so I did. Then , there were seven tall men all built like gods. She said something else.... they all circled around us sniffing .

I , wonder what they're trying to smell? I thought. This ,one his eyes connected it's as if we were pulled .
He , sat next to me with a blush.
I am Max! " My name is Jessica! It's nice to meet you!"

What clan are you? I ,looked over at the Blossom she shook her head.
" Can I tell you after the ceremony? Priest Blossom ,wants to talk with us!" He nodded. Now , sniffing my neck I'm blushing.  Another man came up ... Female, please accept these gifts of courtship! He had horse ears and tail.  " Okay!" He smiled then ...

The , bear who already knows about me... Can , I court you as well?  " Yes"  he smiled leaving a basket. There , are many males at the other women lines. There , are a few  who talked to the hawk.

Max , licked my neck... You smell so good! It , wasn't long before the sun set and the other females were  getting stripped by the young men .
The , other couples or um groups of mates are , beginning to make love here. There ,are no little cubs here and everyone but , the priests are gone.

Max , is sniffing my breasts... It , hurts make it stop!  " You're in heat!"  I , tried to ignore the crowd and kissed his  lips . He , pulled his hide off. Sniffing ,under my hide skirt he licks my folds.

I , moan untying my skirt I grind on his mouth . He whimpers kissing up my torso nipping gently he kissed my lips and pants.. It's my first time! Make it stop!

" Okay , lay down trust me!" He , lay there I grind against his hard cock.
His , body is so hot I grab him and aligned his tip lowering on his shaft he howls, I , moaned slowly rocking on him.

He , sat up looking into my eyes I pepper kisses down his neck then lick his nipples and gently nip. He caressed my breasts and licks my nipples as I ran my fingers through his hair I nibble his ear.

He growls flipping us . One , hand rested on my hip as the other to the side as he began , to thrust wildly. I , buck my hips in rhythm he whimpers and moans.

I captured his lips as I began to tighten his eyes dilated " It feels so good!" Something is happening!  Aghh .. " Don't stop!" I moan as he growls.

He , gently spreads my legs further holding my thighs , pounding into my pussy .. Mmm uh Jess! " Mmm? Don't stop! Make me cum!" He , growls thrusting deep and , holding his knot swelled as we came in pleasure.

He , rolled on his back as I rest looking in his eyes.  His buff but lean muscular arms wrapped me in a hug.  We took a nap... Jessica! "Yes Max?" We , should go to our hut! " I , have a place but let Priest Blossom tell you!" He , kissed my  lips and sat up while I got my skirt on.