Chapter 4 Important Talk

I looked at her " Priest Blossom, I have to be able to go back and , forth some to check the lands and to visit my house! I , have to get my brother's food for , the regular beasts I keep!"

Yes , I understand this as Beast God has told me! I , will explain when Max comes back from the hunt! I smiled. " So , I guess the different clans should meet me , so they can recognize me!"

Yes , there is a meeting of the clans soon! I ,will announce you! " In  ,the past of human , culture sometimes mated for peace! Like a treaty to keep peace is that something that might happen?"

It , may but the beasts will likely be more respectful of you , after you meet and discuss about the gathering trades! I , had many thoughts. As he came to the door.. "Oh hello again!" Hello Jessica!  " You , never told me your name?"

Oh , I haven't chose one!  " You , are a bear right?" He grinned with a blush... Yes , I am a  bear! " What do you like?" I , like to hunt , catch fish , and make things! " What , kinds of things?"

I , made some bamboo buckets , and , I love to scent medicine for our healer Tub!  " Tub? Is he chubby?" Yes , but he is strong for a healer!  " Those are good skills!"

" Do , you like the name Baxter?"  That's my siblings name! I , thought for a minute " Roscoe?" He grinned.
Thank you for picking my name!  "What , did you bring me?" Sweet sauce, boar meat, and black balls fruit!

"Thank you!" I giggled.. " The , black balls we , usually call those blackberries where I'm from! I love them!" He blushes. I , kissed his cheek. I , planned on accepting him anyway so ...

Jessica!  I turned... Priest Blossom smiled... I , knew you would accept him! " Well , yeah I met him in my world so... You , really accept me?
" Yes , but maybe just let me talk with Max first alright!" He nodded.

He , smiled big leaving his gift. "Would , you like to snack on some black balls?" She , smiled and we both sat nibbling away. " So , are there kings here?"  Yes , and they are all aware of a guardian and , will want to see you at the meeting!"

I nodded... " So , there aren't many females in this land ?" No , most females are very spoiled! " So , what do you use as currency here?"
Life , stones or goods we can use!
She , pulled out a glowing stone.

We get those from colossal beasts!
I thought " Okay , that's the same but the emeralds are life stones! But , there are different stories!"
Jessica I'm back! " Max , Priest Blossom came to visit!"

I , went to hug him... He wrapped me up ... Which male came? " The , bear I met that came with Priest before! Can , you please not get mad!" No , no I'm not mad! Do you want the male?

" Well , yes he's nice and I think you can use a bit of help!"  He hugged me ... Just , don't forget about me! " Max , I will never do that! Your right here!" I rub his mark ... " And , I will give all my mates open love! "

You , are right we need more males for you! I kissed his cheek... I'll , start roasting the meat! I sat back down with her... We , enjoyed a few minutes of quiet... Max came in .... Sit , we have an important talk!

He , pulled me into his lap ... As , part of her duties she , has to go between worlds to protect the land! This , she can do alone safely or take her mates! She , simply has to listen to his voice , and pull to guide her!

" The , hawk from before could he maybe show Max how , to get to my house?" The , beast god will only show him if your present! Before ,was only so we could fulfill our tasks!

" I , think we should go together then! " He , is my cub Jester his mate was killed! " Oh , no I'm sorry for him! So ,is he concidered rootless?"

Yes , but he is hoping someone will consider him! " Does he have cubs?" Yes , but they are picked on by other beasts! " Not around me! "There , mother passing is not an excuse for bullying!" Would you consider him?  " Well , can he pass his mark to me since his mate is gone?" Usually, no but I believe that Beast God will show favor! " If ,he genuinely likes me yes!"