Chapter 6 Roscoe and What? 18+🍋🌶️🍑♨️🍆🍒

" Hello , how are you both?" I am well female! These , are your gifts!
" Aww , thanks what is your name?" I , am Ran of the horse clan! I see his marks are tetra.

" Oh what a pretty fur! " That, is a flame rat hide! That is colossal meat , and some mer clan clothes!
" Oh are you a trader?" I am! "Thank you ,they are all beautiful gifts!"

" Roscoe , what do you have?" Your , life stones some hides , grazer beast meat , and some fruits! " Aww , I thank you both!"
They , both blush and then Roscoe went to talk with Max.

I sat on the porch " So , tell me about yourself!" My mother , has many mates my father is , her third and the leader of the horse clan!
" So , you're a prince?" Not , a kings cub I'm , just a leader's cub!

I smiled ...So ,do you have siblings? Ten male and one female! " I , bet she's spoiled rotten!" He nodded.
"I , have four brothers three have mates and cubs!" I , saw what you did about how to preserve meat!

" I , should do what I can to help others!" I am a trader ! I , could help you make , trades in feral territory as your male! " I , like you but I want everyone happy so let me talk with him!" He smiled.. I , won't let you down!

He left so... I , peek around the house and , smiled they are both cutting up meat .. I , kissed Max's cheek and , snake my arms around Roscoe. " I'm , happy you're both getting along!"

I took his hand" Roscoe , go talk with me!" He ,blushed putting down the meat "Is ,it okay with you Max!" Yes is is family! I kissed his lips. Mate! " Hmm?" It's okay!

I , linked my arm with his and went into the house. "Tell me about yourself!" My , mother has nine mates but my father died in a feral attack in the village so... Priest has looked after me! " So , your mother sent you away?" He nodded.

" Blossom is a good beast! I , hope I can inspire other , beast mothers to be a bit more compassionate!"
You , are so kind and beautiful! "And , you are kind and strong!"
My , hand slipped under his loin cloth. His , breath hitched even half flaccid he is huge.

" Do you want to mate?" He growls .. Yes eh please! I , stood taking everything off and and pulling his hide strings. At , this moment I am very aroused.

I , kissed his lips as he pulled me close his cock rubs my folds . I , lay back on the big couch and , he spread my legs while feasting , as he licks and sucks I moan loudly.

He came to my lips and pants .. Can I? " Please put it in ! But be gentle!"
His dick curves up. As , his monster slowly fills me. I feel myself spasm on him .. Ungh mmm he began to thrust slowly as I buck my hips his balls slap .

I , pepper kisses down his neck as I slap his ass he growls holding my hips thrusting deeper " Ahh , your so big and all mine!" Yes , I will give it to you .. ahh mmm whenever you want uh!

I , flipped us and began to bounce fast while we taste each other he thrusts up and growls ... Cum for me! " I'm close!" As , I tightened he held my hips as he slammed me down , we moan loudly in pleasure.

Can I have you again? " Yes!" He , held me propped me against the wall holding my thighs ,he thrusts in as I fell on his length. I moan licking his lips I suck.

He , growls kissing my neck as he nips ... Jes sica ! " Roscoe!" I , tightened as he filled me again.
We , lay on the couch and rest a bit.
After , awhile I washed in the hot spring .

He , went outside to help Max. Roscoe , is on my right breast but my heart. As , I'm getting out I hear growls so... I , quickly dressed in my jeans , and tank top.

Peeking , out the window a female and several males .... Male , where is the guardian? I go outside " Hello , I am here!" I , stood next to my two men.. There , is a disagreement between our family and a male! " What is this about? And , is the male close by?" Yes Max is the male!