Chapter 9 Crunch! 18+🌶🍋🍑🍆🍒🥒🫑

Jester , pulled the strings on my hide top staring into my eyes as he caressed my breasts. I pulled his loin hide strings and began licking my nipples. My , hand strokes his swollen cock, his balls are full so I gently massage as I stroke he moans.

He , gently nips my nipple and, I whimper moan. Suddenly there is a growl at the door so I pushed him on the furs aligning as I , lowered I bounced on his member the sound of moans echo.

Love , nips on my neck match his as he flipped us we climax then a second and a third time. The , angry growls weren't from my mates. I , dressed and opened the door to three males , who looked angry at me.

" Is , there a problem to discuss?"
Yes , female he has a mate that is dead! A , warm tingle on my neck and , a beautiful hawk mark now appears . "I know about that! It , was a sad situation but just as I , told Jester she only did what any mate , who loves her males should!"

She , was ours too! " So , you all blame him?" We , are all at fault! "I , know you feel like you didn't do something but... There , were only two of you here and , you were most likely hunting to feed everyone so , tell me how this is your fault!"

She , is gone female don't speak on this! " I , am the guardian it's my duty to help you!" Not with this! Jester , came out undoubtedly not wanting this to happen.

You , shame us ! We , are rootless and our cubs are gone!... No , the cubs are at the guardian house!
No our cubs are dead! The, kings took them to the Beast God's Forest! " How , many other cubs do you have? Take , me to the forest I'll talk to the Beast God!"

Evil female! Stay out of this! " Fuck , this attitude I'll take myself dumbass!" I , march off walking in the direction I , feel this warm energy pull! It , had gotten close to midday when I , went through this misty patch of forest " Cubs , little cubs I'm here to take you back!"

I , hear cries and sniffing when I turn the corner " Hello little ones! Come , I'll take you to Jester's hut!"
Are you the god? " No little cubs but I am the guardian! Now , let's go get you some food!" The , oldest two are probably near teens , the little girl was close in age with the other three.

" Come , along while the sun's are still up!" I , peek behind to make sure they are following . I , found some meat roasting over a fire ... Feed them! A , voice in my mind said.

" Come eat!" They , came and sat! I , picked leaves placing hunks of it on them passing them out . As they gobble it.. I , put more on each leaf until they stopped. " Are , you cubs full?"

They nodded , so I got myself a hunk to eat on " Take it!" The voice said again. I kicked dirt on the fire and wrapped the leftover meat in a giant leaf , I tied it with a small flexible vine.

They , all follow as I peek back every so often up ahead , a search party had been gathered in the village. Father , father! The , cubs ran to them. Then I see my three and the cubs hug their fathers. Max , Roscoe , and Jester hugged me .... Don't go alone next time!"

"Beast God , was with me he cooked meat and left of for me to feed the cubs!" Jessica! "Ran" I , surprised him with a hug .
I , turned giving the big leaft of meat to them.

Then , here comes a group of females I ,didn't meet here before... Female , give us the meat!
" No , Beast God instructed me to give it to the cubs!" They laughed wildly at me.. " I , have a feeling your on Beast God's naughty list!"
The leader of the four swung... " CRUNCH" Ahh kill that female!

My , hand and been moved to her but the lightest of touch , has her screaming... " This is not my power!" I , moved my hand draping it at my side while her arm , is up above her head and her hand broken. The beasts gaped.