6. Him, always him

'This is humiliating, so freaking embarrassing.' You don't know where you are, and frankly you don't have the courage to ask your companion.

You're so ashamed, so freaking ashamed of yourself.

Not only did you drag Johan into your business you also got him involved.

AND all the money you wasted on food HE COULDN'T EAT, actually no worries on the food problem, the money you just spent was just change, scratch that, it wasn't change to you more like gum on the floor.

"Johan, i'm sorry." You apologized ashamed.

Which in turn stopped your calming walk with him, you couldn't tell what was on Johan's mind at the moment.

But it looked liked he was trying to come up with something to sa-

"No i'm not, stop trying to read me." He abruptly said.

Okay wait hold on, back up a bit, how'd he know what you were just thinking-

"I'm a mind reader."

What.

"What, i have a mind reader friend, do you know how much people we can mess-" Again he cut you off.

"I was kidding, can't believe you fell for it again." And you were walking with him again, hand in hand. Just like always.

In the serenity of the glacial night, the cordial of his hands on yours gave you enough to not even bat an eyelash on how harsh the blustery is.

Because it really doesn't matter right? The only warmth you needed is the person next to you.

You'd like to keep it, always want to be with him, always next to him, always with him, always him, it's always been him, no one else.

"What are you thinking about?" In the frigid night, all you could think was.

'You're so warm Johan.'

"Nothing, just how you couldn't eat the food i ordered." You answered dismissively.

"Are you really thinking about that? Don't worry just treat me again next time." He said.

'Always.'

"Hey, you lied to me, you told me you'd treat me this time." You pointed out.

"Hm, did i? I'm sorry i don't quite remember anything." Asshole.

"Anyways, where are we going?" This time you had the courage to ask.

"Nowhere, i just wanted to walk." Really? Sounds a little not like him at all.

Is he feeling sick? Should i ask? He'll never tell me though.

Stopping once more, your companion looked at you curiously, you reached out your other hand and placed it on his forehead.

'He's fine, i think.' This is so stupid.

"Did you just use the checking on temperature excuse, to touch my forehead?" COCKY BASTARD.

"Of course not! Who do you think i am? Someone who touches people's forehead?" You exclaimed out angrily.

"Seriously, i was worried and now-"

"Okay, sorry, if you ever want to touch my forehead again, i won't question it." Seriously the nerve of this guy.

"I don't feel like walking anymore.." You said lifelessly.

"Hey come on now, i was teasing." Right, i mean of course you could tell that, you weren't daft.

"I was also joking, if you couldn't tell." You said rather weakly.