9. We can auction humans too?

'This is just pathetic of me!' You silently stood and fumed on the side of the entrance.

'Way to go! Now i'm alone and probably a loser for the rest of my life!' You cried internally. While you were wallowing in self pity, a figure stopped by you.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Said the figure.

'You're probably waiting for Daniel, huh!? Smart, i'll give you that, but, i'm smarter!'

"Oh, what's up Zoe? You're alone too?" You asked, happy to meet with someone you kind of knew.

Zoe, stood in front of you, figure as flawless as ever. She answered your questioned with a fiery expression.

"Nope! But hey since you are alone, why don't you come with me and Mira, huh? sounds amazing i know! Let's go!" Before you could agree (you weren't going to refuse anyway) she looped your arm with her's, dragging you away to what you assume is Mira's location.

'Wow! What an angel, Zoe i'll never ever forget this day, thank you!' You thanked the girl in your head.

"You ever met Mira before?" She asked, looking around.

"Oh yeah, the girl with the dazzling eyes? And brown hair?" You asked.

"Dazzling eyes? What? Anyways, i'll introduce you both properly!" She said, before booking to said girl.

"Hey! Mira! You know her right? New student and all!" Zoe said.

"Hi Mira! I remember you!" Mira visibly shone at this, "the one with dazzling eyes, the one with weird guy right? Zack, i think?" You mumbled, and then she deflated.

"Uh— yeah, nice to meet you properly, sorry about Zack, he's a little.. confused? Anyway, where do you wanna both go first?" She asked.

"The auction!" You exclaimed happily. They both gave you a look except one was shock and the other determination.

'So she did plan on getting Daniel! Good thing i came prepared!' While Zoe misunderstood you, Mira on the other visibly sweatdropped.

'Right, she always did like spending money on auctions..'

"Well since the auction isn't starting yet, how about we explore first?" She suggested, earning sparkling eyes from both you and Zoe.

"Let's have fun!" Zoe excitedly exclaimed while grabbing you and Mira.