8. Friendly Approach

You were lost, which is not a big deal by the way. Because you have no friends trying to find you, which is kinda sad if you do say so yourself. Well anyway.

You were only here for the auction anyway, you deposited big banks from the bank just earlier and now you're just walking around with a whole load wad of cash in your bag.

No one really gave you a school tour? Or they did and you somehow forgot. You remember the two from like Mira and Zack right? They seemed like a cute couple. And they seemed familliar too.

Well this is just great, you felt like a loner, not just a ordinary loner a super lonely loner.

You sighed and continued looking around, how were you lost if you have a driver? Well you liked walking to school. It gives you that kind of vibe, you know?

Well who cares, you'll find your way eventually, after all they do say nothing lasts forever.

W

ell this is just awesome yeah? Well good news is you were on the right track, bad news is..

'What an awkward air!' You silently thought, is that a thing? Awkward air.

"Do- you really not remember me? Like at all?" Zack suddenly said, which made you respond without thinking.

"No way dude- PAUSE, sorry I really don't, you seem to know me though? Were we friends or something?" How charming, very.

He seemed to stop at that while throwing a glance at you. You also stopped because you don't know where you are and you were just following along.

'Oh no! Did i come off as an insensitive bitch? What the hell was i thinking?!'

While you were reprimanding yourself mentally, Zack on the other hand had to stop to process your words. Did you really forget him and Mira? Just what did your Mom do to you.

He remembers it, that day. You were avoiding him, not just him Mira too, he wonders what exactly did he do? But you seemed fine the whole day, in fact you even went to karaoke with some of your schoolmates without him and Mira.