The Grammys (PART 2)

PREVIOUSLY: I whine, she keeps doing this whenever we have to leave the car. After about 10 minutes, she finally lets me go and we walk in together, and her hand holds mine tightly.

Y/N: "You good baby?"

Billie: "Mhm, just a bit nervous."

She flashed a small smile before looking down. Fast forward to the red carpet, and everyone is screaming her name, and asking her intrusive questions just to get her attention. I know she get's a bit overwhelmed. Who wouldn't?

We pose next to each other and she pulls my waist in-front of hers. I look down, and I see why. She's poking me a bit, and it's just  making her harder. I try to get the red carpet done as soon as possible and we run off to the bathroom and she slams me against the wall, ripping my dress off. 

Billie: "Jump up baby"

I jump, and she wraps my legs around her waist. She unzips her pants and immediately pushes her full length inside of me. 

Billie: "Awh, who made you this wet? hm?"

I couldn't respond, she was literally destroying my insides and i was almost screaming. 

Billie: "That's it, let everyone know who you belong to, such a good girl taking my cock."

My eyes roll back and i start arching against her, and she pulls out. I whimper in frustration.

Billie: "sorry baby. did mommy make you feel empty?"

I beg her to put herself back in me and she does so after a few minutes. I've completely come down at this point, and have to start over. I get close and my legs start shaking. She pulls out again and I pout. 

Billie: "Don't pout at me baby, you'll get to cum soon."

She keeps pounding in and out of me and not letting me cum for about 20 minutes, until my legs can't hold my body up anymore. I collapse on the floor and she lifts me onto the sink counter and starts eating my pussy out. We hear the announcer say Billie won song of the year, and they start calling for her to come get her award. 

Y/N: "Bil-

Billie: "No, you're so much more important right now."

As I get closer and closer, she comes back up to my chest, kissing it all over, and slamming again my thighs. I clench hard around her cock and the complete euphoria washes over me as she finally lets me cum. She pulls me close to her and rubs my back, my entire body was still shaky, so she helped me get my dress back on and we went to our table. I felt so fucking embarrassed cause I'm pretty sure everyone heard me literally screaming for 40 minutes. I looked down so that I wouldn't make eye contact with anyone, just following Billie, who looked satisfied with herself.

We sat down, and Dua started asking us about it and I was visibly uncomfortable. Billie of course noticed and changed the topic.  

Dua: "Y/N you really are lucky."

Billie: "I'm luckier, I get to be with the most beautiful person in the world. I still don't get why you won't sign up to be a model, but I guess it's cause everyone would lose their jobs if you where modeling, so that's really nice of you." 

I laugh a bit, she always knew how to make light of a situation even if it's not all that important. 

All I was thinking about the entire event was what people thought of me, but also what people would say online about Billie. I really don't want to get her in trouble. 

Billie: "hey, you okay?" 

Billie asks softly, rubbing my inner thigh. 

Y/N: "mhm, just tired."

Billie: "sorry love, I didn't mean to go so rough with you." 

She pushes my hair out of my face and kisses my sweaty forehead.

time skip to when they get home

I flop on the bed after getting undressed, and she does the same. 

I whine, my body was still sore from before, I just crawled into her arms. She rubbed my ass a bit as a joke, but it felt nice, and we fell asleep.

_____________

BAAALSLSSSS